- © My Sardinian Life/Jennifer Avventura. All rights reserved 2010-2017. All pictures, unless otherwise stated, are property of My Sardinian Life. Do not use without written permission.
- Blogging (99)
- Blogging Awards (22)
- Canada (40)
- Expat Files (59)
- Photography & Challenges (176)
- Random Thoughts (69)
- RTW Travel (54)
- SARDINIA – SARDEGNA (392)
- Top 10 Lists (14)
- Videos (14)
- Blogging (99)
- Snapshots: On Life at Palau, Sardinia by Jennifer Avventura
- Playing Under the Sea at Palau by Jennifer Avventura
- Snapshots: Hidden Treasures at the Prickly Pear Cactus
- A place like no other – Palau, Sardinia, Italy
- Sardinia’s Blue Flag Beaches 2016
- Top 14 Sporting Adventures that Defy Gravity at Sardinia, Italy
Tag Archives: snow
It’s hard to imagine Sardinia’s slopes, peaks and valleys covered heavily in snow, but it happened. It snowed in Sardinia! This past week in many parts of Sardinia it snowed so hard that many people were left without heat, electricity … Continue reading
Snow makes me feel nostalgic. Freshly fallen snow atop Sardinian mountains and valleys gives me feelings of revitalization and reminds me of cold Canadian winters past. I’ve always hated the cold, the deep, long Canadian winters and everything associated with … Continue reading
Morning Light Watching snow melt Rainbow Snow
I pass her on my early morning runs, she is generally feasting beside the bamboo fence. This morning, once the sun shot its first morning beams over the mountains, I headed out into the wild winter morning in hopes to capture … Continue reading
With barely an inch of snow, the children come out to play.
Woke this morning to a complete and utter white out. Was planning on running 6k, but that idea is shot out the window. These pictures were taken at 7:30am. The largest snow storm to hit Sardinia in thirty years is … Continue reading
Sardinia Covered in Snow | Sardegna Sotto la Neve! The last large snow storm to hit Italy was in 1985. Records are meant to be broken and this weeks snow storm has snarled traffic, closed schools and office buildings and … Continue reading
Greetings from snowy Sardinia. The white fluff keeps falling closing schools, buses and offices. Farmers are left in frustration as their crops are frozen, giving rise to a price hike in fresh produce.
Sardinia covered in snow! Sardegna sotto la neve. Day three and we are still covered in snow!