- © My Sardinian Life/Jennifer Avventura. All rights reserved 2010-2017. All pictures, unless otherwise stated, are property of My Sardinian Life. Do not use without written permission.
- Blogging (99)
- Blogging Awards (22)
- Canada (40)
- Expat Files (59)
- Photography & Challenges (176)
- Random Thoughts (69)
- RTW Travel (54)
- SARDINIA – SARDEGNA (392)
- Top 10 Lists (14)
- Videos (14)
- Blogging (99)
- Snapshots: On Life at Palau, Sardinia by Jennifer Avventura
- Playing Under the Sea at Palau by Jennifer Avventura
- Snapshots: Hidden Treasures at the Prickly Pear Cactus
- A place like no other – Palau, Sardinia, Italy
- Sardinia’s Blue Flag Beaches 2016
- Top 14 Sporting Adventures that Defy Gravity at Sardinia, Italy
Category Archives: Photography & Challenges
A snapshot in time from Tonara, Sardinia, Italy. A place so magical that you feel as though you’ve stepped back a few centuries. Tonara was one of the most geographically stunning areas I’ve visited in Sardinia. Have you been?
When nostalgia gets the better of me, I turn to her … Sardinia!
Meet Floppy and his Ass. A wonderful perspective into the lives of two beastly friends. This is my response to the Weekly Photo Challenge: Perspective.
“Art is never finished, only abandoned.” Leonardo da Vinci “Basic human contact – the meeting of eyes, the exchanging of words – is to the psyche what oxygen is to the brain. If you’re feeling abandoned by the world, interact … Continue reading
It was an overcast and cold February afternoon when I looked out my living-room window. The panorama leaves me breathless, always wanting more. The sheep gracefully grazed their afternoon snack while wild boars were secretly and quietly coming out of … Continue reading
This morning was the first time I watched the full moon set and the sunrise, it was a spectacular, romantic treasure. This is my response to the Weekly Photo Challenge: Treasure and the Weekly Travel Theme: Romance. Have you ever … Continue reading
Nothing makes me nostalgic for Canada than receiving super, duper mittens in the mail. I’ll be rooting for my home and native land with these new mittens, and putting my hands up in the air while, watching Canada kick butt … Continue reading
Earlier this morning the skies were that beautiful summertime blue then this ugly storm blew in, and we were treated to rain, wind, hail and … … FOG Greetings from paradise where sometimes the sky turns grey. I said sometimes.
Winter in Sardinia is the polar opposite of its summertime climate. Thick fog, whipping winds and relentless rain make it impossible to see the light of day, for days and days. This is winter in Sardinia my friends. Who’s dreaming … Continue reading