- © My Sardinian Life/Jennifer Avventura. All rights reserved 2010-2017. All pictures, unless otherwise stated, are property of My Sardinian Life. Do not use without written permission.
- Blogging (99)
- Blogging Awards (22)
- Canada (40)
- Expat Files (59)
- Photography & Challenges (176)
- Random Thoughts (69)
- RTW Travel (54)
- SARDINIA – SARDEGNA (392)
- Top 10 Lists (14)
- Videos (14)
- Blogging (99)
- Snapshots: On Life at Palau, Sardinia by Jennifer Avventura
- Playing Under the Sea at Palau by Jennifer Avventura
- Snapshots: Hidden Treasures at the Prickly Pear Cactus
- A place like no other – Palau, Sardinia, Italy
- Sardinia’s Blue Flag Beaches 2016
- Top 14 Sporting Adventures that Defy Gravity at Sardinia, Italy
Tag Archives: Photography
Wishing you all a safe, successful, and happy New Year filled with love, joy and peace. If you have any questions about your trip to Sardinia, don’t hesitate to send me an email. Just click on the contact tab at … Continue reading
Inside Sardinia: A distorted Nature’s poem … I grow flat along the red rocky earth with only the wind to guide me. My nutrients I steal from the sea with only the wind to guide me. I yearn to reach … Continue reading
A simple snapshot of one of the most romantic towns I’ve found in Sardinia. This is Castlesardo. Go ahead and explore her ancient alleys and mythologies. I promise you won’t be disappointed.
A snapshot in time from Tonara, Sardinia, Italy. A place so magical that you feel as though you’ve stepped back a few centuries. Tonara was one of the most geographically stunning areas I’ve visited in Sardinia. Have you been?
Dreaming of a world where I can swim in the sea; pollution and people free. Only in Sardinia.
It’s been nine months since I left my soul in Sardinia, and there’s not a day that passes in which I don’t think of her majestic nature. It’s always a blessing to look back on these photos, fond memories, fond … Continue reading
“Art is never finished, only abandoned.” Leonardo da Vinci “Basic human contact – the meeting of eyes, the exchanging of words – is to the psyche what oxygen is to the brain. If you’re feeling abandoned by the world, interact … Continue reading
It was an overcast and cold February afternoon when I looked out my living-room window. The panorama leaves me breathless, always wanting more. The sheep gracefully grazed their afternoon snack while wild boars were secretly and quietly coming out of … Continue reading
This morning was the first time I watched the full moon set and the sunrise, it was a spectacular, romantic treasure. This is my response to the Weekly Photo Challenge: Treasure and the Weekly Travel Theme: Romance. Have you ever … Continue reading