- © My Sardinian Life/Jennifer Avventura. All rights reserved 2010-2017. All pictures, unless otherwise stated, are property of My Sardinian Life. Do not use without written permission.
- Blogging (99)
- Blogging Awards (22)
- Canada (40)
- Expat Files (59)
- Photography & Challenges (176)
- Random Thoughts (69)
- RTW Travel (54)
- SARDINIA – SARDEGNA (392)
- Top 10 Lists (14)
- Videos (14)
- Blogging (99)
- Snapshots: On Life at Palau, Sardinia by Jennifer Avventura
- Playing Under the Sea at Palau by Jennifer Avventura
- Snapshots: Hidden Treasures at the Prickly Pear Cactus
- A place like no other – Palau, Sardinia, Italy
- Sardinia’s Blue Flag Beaches 2016
- Top 14 Sporting Adventures that Defy Gravity at Sardinia, Italy
Tag Archives: nature
Sometimes in life you just need to stop and smell the prickly pears. It’s the right time in Sardinia to do just that, because you never know what hidden treasures you might find. Photobombed by a busy bee on the … Continue reading
Inside Sardinia: A distorted Nature’s poem … I grow flat along the red rocky earth with only the wind to guide me. My nutrients I steal from the sea with only the wind to guide me. I yearn to reach … Continue reading
“Art is never finished, only abandoned.” Leonardo da Vinci “Basic human contact – the meeting of eyes, the exchanging of words – is to the psyche what oxygen is to the brain. If you’re feeling abandoned by the world, interact … Continue reading
One of my favourite pastimes is hunting for wild Sardinian asparagus in the early months of the year, after the rain, and when the sun is shining. It’s like Where’s Waldo but with thin, camouflaged asparagus. It’s not easy and … Continue reading
Sardinia – Beyond ancient shepherding traditions lays a blossoming stalled future. This is my response to the Weekly Photo Challenge – Beyond. Can you see beyond the present to predict a positive future?
“Look deep, deep, deep into nature, and then you will understand everything.” – Albert Einstein Do you see the natural nature that surrounds you?
If the pigeons are catching shade, it’s a good sign that things are heating up. Follow nature.