- © My Sardinian Life/Jennifer Avventura. All rights reserved 2010-2017. All pictures, unless otherwise stated, are property of My Sardinian Life. Do not use without written permission.
- Blogging (99)
- Blogging Awards (22)
- Canada (40)
- Expat Files (59)
- Photography & Challenges (176)
- Random Thoughts (69)
- RTW Travel (54)
- SARDINIA – SARDEGNA (392)
- Top 10 Lists (14)
- Videos (14)
- Blogging (99)
- Snapshots: On Life at Palau, Sardinia by Jennifer Avventura
- Playing Under the Sea at Palau by Jennifer Avventura
- Snapshots: Hidden Treasures at the Prickly Pear Cactus
- A place like no other – Palau, Sardinia, Italy
- Sardinia’s Blue Flag Beaches 2016
- Top 14 Sporting Adventures that Defy Gravity at Sardinia, Italy
Category Archives: Videos
A short video of the Mamuthones from Mamoiada at the Tappas in Mamujada. My video taking skills aren’t the best and I wasn’t in the best place to capture the Issohadores. Here’s a little sneak peek into the mysterious Mamuthones. … Continue reading
Sassari – The kiss between two guilds. The Carpenters (Gremio dei Falegnami) and The Peasants (Gremio dei Contadini.) You can read my full article on this great event here: The Descent of the Candle Bearers | I Candelieri 2012 Have … Continue reading
1st Memorial ‘Francesco Lepori’ Bike Race on the streets of North-West Sardinia! I can hear the crowds cheering ‘Forza, Dai!’ It’s a beautiful day for a bike race. This video was shot on their first way around the 15km route. They … Continue reading
Sardinia – A Land Left Outside of Time and History Will you visit Sardinia?
Sometimes in life we need to take a moment, a moment to reflect, a moment to breathe and a moment to feel alive. As most of you know, I love Sardinia. Never in my life have I seen such natural … Continue reading
I few months ago I wrote a post titled: How to Eat a 12lb Sardinian Snapper. Today, I have added the video. Watch one of my Sardinian friends dig into this massive head. Do you have the courage?
My Sardinian Mom is my husbands second cousin, her passion is paint and colour. Her house is a museum of beautiful colourful paintings, each one over the years hung on every wall space available. She paints landscapes, women and children, … Continue reading
Carnival Tempio Pausania 2011. Parade for the kids, this is judging time and dance time!
Early morning runs have given way to cold, wintry mornings in; computer side. With my eight year old crocs keeping my elevens warm and toasty, I forget about the six kay and settle deeply into the wonders of the net. I … Continue reading
Greetings from snowy Sardinia. The white fluff keeps falling closing schools, buses and offices. Farmers are left in frustration as their crops are frozen, giving rise to a price hike in fresh produce.