Let Your Emotions Fly | Sardinia, Italy

Sometimes in life we need to take a moment, a moment to reflect, a moment to breathe and a moment to feel alive. As most of you know, I love Sardinia. Never in my life have I seen such natural beauty, such diverse land and spectacular coasts.

I’d like to share this video with you, on a Sardinia rarely seen. This IS a must see.

Let your emotions fly, above Sardinia sky.

For more information visit their Facebook page: Pedhuris – Escursioni aeree sulla Sardegna. Sardinia Flight Excursions.

*this is not a paid advertisement. Sometimes in life things give you goosebumps, I want to share those things, and those goosebumps. Passing good vibes your way.

How do you feel after watching the video?

This entry was posted in Videos and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Let Your Emotions Fly | Sardinia, Italy

1. Sometimes I forgot the spectacular place where I live in…

2. OK…I’m sold. I want to come visit 🙂

3. TBM says:

Yep! I’m in and I want to visit

4. niasunset says:

This was so BEAUTIFUL dear Jennifer, I really felt myself flying above the island… Thank you so much, you are living in such a beautiful place in the Mediterranean sea… With my love, nia

5. timethief says:

Hi Jennifer,
    I loved the video but then again I’m an islander too (Gulf Ilands, Canada) and perhaps one day I’ll travel to Saradinia. If I do let my emotions fly me to Italy, I’ll be letting you know I’m coming in advance.

Jennifer you have really awakened a yearning to visit…not that you hadn’t ticked that box before with some of your posts on this beautiful piece of Earth…but you hit the mark this time.

7. kendrafowler says:

What a breathtaking Landscape!! I love beaches and have fallen in love with Sardinia’s beaches.Am definitely coming there sometime! Yes, Its for sure. Great Post! Thanks for sharing it across Jennifer 🙂

8. Amazing. Sardinia is creeping up the list. It looks so tempting and beautiful.

9. The video took my breathe away for a moment. Beautiful. No wonder you’re passionate about it. i will be too. thanks for sharing this wonderful post.

10. Paul says:

Thanks Jennifer for a trip down memory lane…when I see those places where I spent my childhood, my heart cries to be there again, forget every thing and go back to the simple life…..