Do you love to eat but can’t afford to eat in restaurants every night? Are you looking for a clean way of eating, a way to get those veggies in, that is easy and simple?
Then you’ve clicked the right link. Today is your lucky day. You have won the wonderful surprise of knowledge. Knowledge in cooking, and baking your way to an easy and cleaner life.
But first let me explain: I am not a professional chef, nor do I play one on the internet. Everything you see and read here has come from my (in)sane head. Use at your own discretion.
My Oven Baked Eggplant | Eating Made Easy by Jennifer Avventura.
Eggplants and aubergines come in different shapes, colours and sizes. There are long ones, short ones, skinny ones, white ones, purples ones and fat ones too. Never being one to discriminate, I prefer to choose different shapes, colours and sizes. Pick the one that suits you best and enjoy.
Looking for that perfect vegetable side dish that’s easy to make, low-cost and super delish? Let’s just get down to business because you’re not here to read my eloquent words anyway.
How to make Oven Baked Eggplant (like the Italians.)
- Select your eggplant.
- Chop fresh garlic; to your liking.
- Chop parsley; to your liking.
- Wash eggplant.
- Slice crown off eggplant.
- Slice in length the eggplant.
- Cut the heart of the eggplant; without cutting the skin. If you’re an artist make your own design, I make about 4-5 cuts in length and 5-7 cuts in width. (This will all depend on the size of eggplant purchased.)
- Put eggplant face up on an oven safe cooking tray.
- Drizzle olive oil over eggplants; then hand rub oil into eggplants.
- Rub chopped garlic over and into crevices of eggplant.
- Sprinkle parsley over eggplants.
- Set oven to 200c.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until eggplant is soft in the center.
- Remove and enjoy.
To Buy List:
- Olive Oil
You can spread the eggplant on bread, chicken, add it to mashed potatoes, eat it as is or throw it on your wall. The point is, it’s easy. Now go on and get eating it’s easy!