Oven Baked Endive is a delicious alternative to potatoes. Packed with oodles of minerals and vitamins, you just can’t go wrong with this choice. Now let me tell you how easy it is.
My Oven Baked Endive | Eating Made Easy by Jennifer Avventura
Endive is one serious vegetable, it’s versatility
in different dishes makes Endive a favorite in our house. I’ve used this wonderfully bitter veggie in salads, stews and stir-fry. Endive is jam-packed with fiber and vitamins A & K.
How to make Oven Baked Endive
- Select your endive(s).
- Chop fresh garlic; to your liking.
- Chop parsley; also to your liking.
- Remove any dis-coloured leaves.
- Slice endive in half length-wise.
- Wash under cool, slow running water.
- Place on oven safe cooking tray.
- Drizzle olive oil over endive.
- Add garlic and parsley.
- Set oven to 200c.
- Cook for 20 minutes or until the leaves are slightly translucent.
- Remove and enjoy.
- Add freshly grated cheese or pepper; for a little flair.
To Buy List:
- Olive oil
I am not a professional chef, nor do I play one on the internet. Everything you see and read here has come from my (in)sane head. Use at your own discretion.
i first tasted endive in Holland – they used it a lot there – yummy vegetable and versatile. 🙂
My sister the foodie. Who’d a thunk?
This IS easy! Good work!
Thats a strange looking animal i have never tried it or even seen it 🙂