Ancient Words & Wisdom by D.H Lawrence

Jennifer Avventura 2013

Not much has changed since Lawrence’s visit to Sardinia in 1921.

Have you read Sea and Sardinia?

This entry was posted in Photography & Challenges, SARDINIA - SARDEGNA, Snapshots and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Ancient Words & Wisdom by D.H Lawrence

1. colonialist says:

Haven’t read it, but I often feel I could do with less interest in the outside world.

2. Paul says:

I’ll look it up, I’m old enough to relate to it….where do you find all this info of yours, got nothing better to do in the Cayman Islands??????

3. Karen says:

Hey was thinking of you today….I bought the book to read after our holiday last year but just not gotten around to reading it yet! Still enjoying our own memories:)

4. Team Oyeniyi says:

No, I haven’t, but I have stopped by to wish you Happy Easter! I am sorry I’ve been SO MIA, but with publishing the eBook and now getting the print version up and running, and working and 4 kids and a husband and, and, and…..

Happy Easter!!

5. indinur says:

just to say hello, Sardinian is yet rainy, but spring is coming 😉
    bye

6. I haven’t read it. I did however read Sons and Lovers because it was a set text for high school and Lady Chatterley’s Lover because it was banned in Australia in the 1960s. Very disappointing experience for an adolescent! Couldn’t see what all the fuss was about.

No I haven’t…might have to look it up