Weekly Photo Challenge: Happy

What makes me the happiest girl in the world? Speaking to my three nieces via Skype. I love seeing their smiling happy faces when the connection clicks on through. They show me their new school outfits; sing me new pop songs and even play the saxophone.

It’s truly a beautiful happy moment. One I take with me when I head to the beach for some Autummer sun.

Pizza also makes me super-duper happy. So happy that I do the happy-happy pizza dance. Since moving to Sardinia I’ve had a long running phrase when signing letters or emails to my three little nieces and they get a good kick out of it, which makes Aunt Jenny beyond happy.

The phrase?

I love you more than Italian pizza!

What makes you happy?

This is my response to the Weekly Photo Challenge: Happy

This entry was posted in Weekly Photo Challenge and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

34 Responses to Weekly Photo Challenge: Happy

1. Chris says:

Ahhhhhhh

2. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge – Happy | Just Snaps

3. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge – Happy | Chittle Chattle

4. Pizza and skype both make me pretty darn happy, too!
    Hugs,
    Kathy

5. nuvofelt says:

What more could you want? Thanks for sharing your happiness.

6. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: “Happy” « MKG- Memories-Keepsakes-Gifts

7. Rosemarie says:

Life and everyday that we have to enjoy all there is with family , friends and people and places, and naturally the food!!!!! Have a great day! Good article!
    The Sard/American,

8. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Happy | Carra Design

pizza, skype, children…all happy things

10. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Happy! | Mirth and Motivation

11. Myra GB says:

Italian pizza sounds perfect! Great pictures. 🙂

12. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Happy « The Accidental Kansan

13. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Happy! | The Blog Farm - A Growing Blog Community

14. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Happy | Project 365 Challenge in 2012

15. Italian pizza… it is the best 🙂 We had a great Italian pizza place here in Shanghai… fellow was an expat from Italy. It was a sad day when he closed up.
    When we were in Italy last it made me laugh to see Americano Pizza topped with hotdogs and french fries!

16. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Happy | R Shad

17. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Happy « What's (in) the picture?

18. colonialist says:

A unique and lovely personal (pizza-nal?) reflection of happy!

19. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Happy « The Kindness Kronicles

20. don’t talk to ME about pizza !!!! hey my SKYPE name is pizza-salsa, my email name is pizza-salsa, my blog avatar is called pizza-salsa……. need I say more??? I will come along to any Skype pizza party, that would be my favourite place to go!!

21. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Happy | booksinthekitchen