Weekly Photo Challenge: Purple

“When I am an old woman I shall wear purple, with a red hat which doesn’t go and doesn’t suit me, and I shall spend my pension on brandy and summer gloves, and satin sandals, and say we’ve no money for butter.” – Jenny Joseph

“Well I saw the thing comin’ out of the sky
It had the one long horn, one big eye
I commenced to shakin’ and I said “ooh-eee”
It looks like a purple eater to me.” – The Purple People Eater by Shed Wooley

To see what others bloggers are doing this week click here.

This entry was posted in Weekly Photo Challenge and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Weekly Photo Challenge: Purple

I love purple and wear it often!

2. AJ's Mom says:

I love purple! And I think when I get old I might actually end up wearing it a lot, more than I do now.

3. I wear purple even though I’m not-quite old–my favorite color! Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs,
    Kathy

4. janice says:

Colors have no age.
    I loved her quote though, and I think as we age, we are freer to do what we want!. And why not?

5. Galen says:

Lovely purple selections…

6. sutira says:

Purple looks great on you! I also wear purple sometimes 🙂

7. umbriascribe says:

Love it, Jennifer!

8. Woman says:

Those flowers bare lovely!!

9. Pretty flowers! Love the ocean in the background against the purple sweater!

10. langaeh says:

those pictures are amazing, especially the flowers…

11. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Purple « Ruined for Life: Phoenix Edition

12. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Purple « Natsukashi Kansai

13. Arindam says:

Beautiful pictures. Great post.

14. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Growth « Ruined for Life: Phoenix Edition