Weekly Photo Challenge: Sun

The Grecian Sun.

Yup,  a beautiful sunset in all her splendid glory.

See what other WordPress Bloggers are up to this week.

This entry was posted in Weekly Photo Challenge and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Weekly Photo Challenge: Sun

1. @Jennifer … Wow … awesome.

2. justjulia says:

I was sure that you will make a nice entry 🙂

Fabulous!!! I spent three weeks in Greece on my honeymoon and loved the sunsets there. I need to go back and scan my photos.

• I would love to go back! I really enjoyed the Greek food and Santorini was amazing! That’s where I snapped this pic.

• thirdeyemom says:

Oh…that is where we spent five days at the Astra Hotel. Never forget it. I loved it so much. So beautiful! I wish we could go back for an anniversary but it is hard to leave both kids. That is why I usually travel and my husband stays back. We just aren’t ready to leave the kids yet. Someday we will though. 🙂

4. Arindam says:

Stunning. Beautiful picture. 🙂

5. bradleywbull says:

What a great story. Greek flag backlit just enough. The three orbs due to refraction. The dome echoing the spheres. Wow. I’m cooped up in a high school room waiting to judge speech rounds and this took me on a trip.

6. eof737 says:

Wondreful shot… very poetic. 😉

7. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Sun… | Mirth and Motivation

sure is beautiful

9. rutheh says:

Great entry for SUN challenge this week. Really great!

10. Never seen a more brilliantly coloured sky!