Graffiti Around The World

Padova, Italy

Rome, Italy

Sydney, Australia

Sardegna, Italy

Bern, Switzerland

Sardegna, Italy

Image | This entry was posted in Photography & Challenges, RTW Travel and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Graffiti Around The World

1. I like them jennifer, here are a few from belfast if you want to copy one 🙂

Thanks for the link. Love Belfast and graffiti!

2. loca4motion says:

I love graffiti – it’s one of my favorite things to photograph!!! León in Nicaragua is full of it. Looks like I´ll have to go to Sardegna too!

It’s fun checking out the local art scene, I’ve always enjoyed photographing local graffiti too. Maybe Ill make it to Nicaragua one day to see their local art. Thanks for the comment.

3. Woman says:

And then in China. Graffiti is just prostitutes numbers written all over the place. I like this graffiti much better! That flying donkey is fun!!!!

Haha! Woman you kill me. Those poor hookers.

4. pienbiscuits says:

The Swiss spray can man is my favourite. Come to London, we have lots of Bankys here (those that have not been painted over by local authorities, that is).

5. hearttypat says:

hmm… I think that first picture is from Padova, Italy? Because I have an identical one! http://hearttypat.wordpress.com/2011/02/19/honeymoon-day-7-where-did-these-people-come-from/

Thank you for the heads up on the Spray-Can Man art. My trip to Padova and Switzerland were in the same time, and I really couldn’t remember were it was.

6. sami116 says:

Love the first one. Had a similar one made up in my room when my parents had gone on vacations. All hell broke loose when they came back and noticed it.

Spray-Can Man is also one of my favorites. I’m sure your folks were thrilled when they returned.

7. TBM says:

I love seeing the creativity and character of places

Thanks the comment. I too love seeing the creative flavours written or drawn on public walls and spaces. It gives the place character.

It’s amazing what peole can accomplish while defacing someone else’s property, right?

Amazing – the first one is my fav !!!!!!!!!!!

10. Team Oyeniyi says:

Really, really great! I shared it!