Paradise DOES Exist

Tinnari

It’s been a busy week in Sardegna showing the guests around town. I haven’t had time for writing. But exploring I did. I hope you enjoy the following pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them and basking in the glow. Happy Monday.

Tinnari

Jumping Boys Tinnari

Image | This entry was posted in Beach - Mare and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Paradise DOES Exist

1. Woman says:

Oh la la!!! Looks better than where I spent my week!!!! Thank-you for sharing another paradise with us!!!

2. Thanks Woman! Have you posted pics? I want to see. You know the second pic here reminds me of the middle finger! A big granite middle finger. I love it.

3. loca4motion says:

It’s raining here in Guatemala so it’s good to see some sunshiney pics!

4. hearttypat says:

It’s beautiful…. I think i haven’t said that enough and I suspect I will be saying this every time I finished reading your posts! Urgh! Kinda makes me wanna fly there now!

5. Gil says:

Great pictures!

6. TBM says:

Love the photos. I wish I was there and not in muggy Boston.

You’re right!

8. nuelene says:

yeah, i agree with you!
    this is paradise. wish i could go there someday. 🙂

9. jamesmoore1 says:

Wow that looks amazing,
    I have been to Sicily but never Sardinia, I guess I passed it off as being ‘almost the same’ but from your pictures it actually looks really different!

Great post!