The Original Sardinian Roots Rockers – TRAIN TO ROOTS established themselves in 2004 and have played large festivals all over Sardegna, Germany, Spain and Italy. Their live performances are exhilarating and heart pounding, their strength comes from their underlying knowledge and belief in reggae music and it’s culture. They live, breath and entertain like the big reggae names that have come before them. TRAIN TO ROOTS are a must for every reggae fans playlist. If you can catch them in concert, even better.
TRAIN TO ROOTS Concert Listings For June in Sardegna.
- June 18, 2011. Train To Roots & Mellow Mood. Live in Trinita D’Agultu (OT)
- June 21, 2011. Train To Roots. Live in Sassari (SS)
- June 24, 2011. Train To Roots. Live in Mara (SS)
- June 25, 2011. Train To Roots. Live in Tarzo (TV) Pamali Festival
- June 30, 2011. Train To Roots. Live in Borutta (SS)
- July 28-30, 2011. Train to Roots. Nulvi (SS). SARDINIA REGGAE FESTIVAL.
If you find yourself in Sardegna this summer and looking for some home-grown talent, I suggest checking out these boys. They will not disappoint. I promise.