- I studied Thai kick boxing, Jiu-Jitsu, karate, Jeet Kune Do and have a white belt in all four, watch out!
- I played soccer at the community level for 15 years, in Canada and England.
- I studied lyrical jazz for 15 years and loved it, till I broke my ankle (see #2.)
- My first job was delivering Sears catalogs; Christmastime sucked. My second job, I was a chambermaid, where everyday pretty much sucked. My third job was a waitress at a local sports bar which didn’t suck at all!
- I’m a professional waitress, who’s worked in Australia, England, Cayman Islands and Italy, and have over 20 years experience serving the public. Yikes!
- I can do the splits, both ways (see #1).
- I graduated from college with a diploma in Human Relations. My favourite class was Deviant Behaviour. I used my new diploma to sling beer at all hours of the night, then followed my spirit down the path of travel to the center of Australia.
- I have super-sonic hearing and can watch a program in Italian, listen to my friends rattle on in Gallurese and hear the kitten mew down the street and, understand everything.
- After 18 years I can see my natural blonde locks, and I don’t like it.
- I have natural curly hair?
I would like to give a special shout-out to Lisa from Bites for Babies who nominated My Sardinian Life for the Liebster Award. This marks the second Liebster Award for MSL. Thank you, Lisa. 🙂 Please be sure to check out Lisa’s fabulous, yummy blog. She provides great recipes for children and adults alike.
And now, for the 11th thing you didn’t know about me: I don’t like chain letters or chain blog posts, but I truly appreciate the mentions and links from fellow bloggers. I won’t pass on this prestigious blogging award but I will place it on my mantle for all to see.
© My Sardinian Life/Jennifer Avventura. All rights reserved 2010-2013. All pictures, unless otherwise stated, are property of My Sardinian Life. Do not use without written permission.
Way cool.! I am thoroughly impressed.!!
Fascinating. I USED TO BE ABLE to do the splits both ways. Notice the past tense!
Hugs from Ecuador,
At least you can say you did it! 🙂
Too funny…I USED to love chain letters but not so much now. However, I do like blogging chain letters, lol! Thanks for keeping it going and it was nice to find out more about you! We have another thing in common…I took Isshinryu karate for 4 years (although I was young and gave up on it-wish I never had!).
I haven’t practiced any martial arts in a few years, I do miss it. It was great discipline and a killer work-out. I do still use it to keep in shape, albeit around the house and Hub and I spar sometimes. 🙂
You are definitely a physical one! I feel a sudden urge to sign up for a class or something.
Or you could do laps around your living-room! 😉
I just did laps around my office – to the snack table and back, to the snack table and back…
Good on ya! That’s enough exercise for the day.