The view from my Sardinian office window

Found myself a wonderful summer job and here’s my view from the office:

Image

What’s the view like from your office window?

This entry was posted in Snapshots and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to The view from my Sardinian office window

1. The Rider says:

Wow, may someone be so blessed? I hope you have an enjoyable job too!

2. Paul Richardson-Deiana says:

So as my office here in Sardinia is slightly further inland than yours, I have a lovely view of a red grape vineyard with a backdrop of Monte Limbara. Not a bit distracting….honest 🙂

3. Sarah says:

Beautiful! I look out onto a pine forest through my window (near Montpellier) so I’m lucky too. 🙂

4. Diane C says:

Congrats! Sadly, where I work there is no view unless I look up through the skylights. 😦

5. Lovely view! What kind of job did you get?

6. restlessjo says:

Oh, pretty much the same, really. 🙂
    But you don’t have to believe me…

7. Rosemarie says:

what better way t spend your day ay work with such a lovely view!enjoy! When i worked before retiring, my view from my office was a lake with swans! have a great day!

8. I have a view of a busy street from my window. If I go up on the roof I have a great view of the shanghai skyline. It is a great spot to watch sunsets.

9. Al says:

That is a gorgeous view for an office window. As I am retired, I have no office window, I am happy to say. But daily walks on the beach (Chesapeake Bay) make for great views and relaxing moments.

10. aj vosse says: