Travel Theme: On Display | She Sells Sardinian Seashells

I’ve wanted to put on display my lovely collection of Sardinian seashells which I found by the Sardinian seashore for sometime now. This week Ailsa – from Where’s my backpack gave me the perfect theme to display my collection. Thanks Ailsa!

She sells sea shells by the seashore.
The shells she sells are surely seashells.
So if she sells shells on the seashore,
I’m sure she sells seashore shells.

Were you able to get through that tongue-twister without twisting it up?

This entry was posted in Ailsa's Travel Theme and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Travel Theme: On Display | She Sells Sardinian Seashells

Lovely display Jennifer!

2. gelaikuting says:

Shells 🙂 Nice collection…

Cool seashells, Jennifer!

4. restlessjo says:

Oh you should see my Tavira collection, Jen! I want to run right back there with my camera now. Mostly they’re on my kitchen windowsill, but many are in a glass vase because I ran out of space.

5. No, I can’t do the tongue twister! I love your shells.

6. Rosemarie says:

Jennifer
    What a very beautiful and lovely collection. I showed my daughter, who collects as well, and she thought they were just wonderful. You should display them! Shells are just fascinating! Thanks for sharing the beauty from the ocean in Sardinia! Have a beautiful day! May God Bless!
    The Sard/American,

7. So pretty! I managed to make it through the tongue twister once, but I know I couldn’t do it twice in a row, haha!

8. Angeline M says:

I love these. Most of the beaches I’ve been to of late don’t have shells, just rocks.

9. Very beautiful Jennifer! 😀 I collect sea shells too, i love them!
    You know in Greece, the pebble that looks like a sea shell in your second shot, means luck for whoever finds it on the beach! We call it the eye of the Mother of God.

10. acetogrey says:

Third from the left second down. How much and do you accept paypal??

Nice blog

• Jennifer Avventura says:

I’m glad you like it, however I’m not too sure which photo or shell you are referring to as I have the mosaic set on random and each time the page is viewed the mosaic changes.

11. Beautiful collection. I love shells too. I have a collection of necklaces made of shells but I lost my small treasure chest full of it. Broke my heart. So I stopped.

12. poppytump says:

Great presentation of your pretty shells !
    Love Shells . Got collection[s] too . Just like a magpie I am on the beach.
    Oh . And driftwood.. well that’s another story 🙂

13. Pingback: A drizzly Saturday in Southern California | Enchanted Seashells…Confessions of a Tugboat Captain's Wife