Capture the Colour

Cathy at An Italophile has nominated My Sardinian Life to take part in Travelsupermarkets’ Capture the Colour contest.

Thank you Cathy for the nomination!

Like many of you, I also love colour, all colours and I will continue to write colour with an U, even though spell check always tries to correct it. Why? Because I am Canadian!

Without further ado, here are my five photos of colour.

BLUE

Blue water and skies on Seven Mile Beach, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands

GREEN

Wild green asparagus in Sardinia, Italy

YELLOW

Yellow leaves on fall trees in Gatineau, Quebec

White

The white rush of Niagara Falls, Canada

RED

A red Canadian Maple Leaf in Gatineau, Quebec

Now I must nominate 5 bloggers … if you`ve already been nominated … I`m sorry.

1. thirdeyemom
2. The Urge To Wander
3. Ever Evolving Primate
4. Stephen Kelly Creative
5. Cardinal Guzman

Have fun, I look forward to seeing your entries.

Gallery | This entry was posted in Blogging, Photography & Challenges, Weekly Photo Challenge and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Capture the Colour

1. Chris says:

Every picture tells a story, beautiful!

AMAZING photos especially the blue and yellow. How ironic! I was just going over to your page to list you as a nominee for the exact same award! I had just completed my post and then saw that you nominated me. So thanks in advance and I left you out on mine since you have already done it. Otherwise for sure your lovely blog would have been there! GREAT ENTRY ! 🙂 Nicole

3. Spiritual World Traveler says:

Amazing shots!

4. Cathy Powell says:

I love all your entries Jennifer, particularly the blue one.

5. love the asparagus shot (all the others are great that one just speaks to me)

6. aparnanairphotography says:

Hi Jennifer! I just nominated you for the inspiring blog award!! http://aparnanairphotography.wordpress.com/2012/07/16/my-first-blog-award/

7. Thanks for posting these stunning photographs. i am inspired. I love the vivid colours!

8. Team Oyeniyi says:

Lovely shots, Jen!

9. I especially like the yellow one, but they’re all great 🙂

10. Great colours… and nice Canandian connection 😉

11. Great photos of coloUr.

12. Madhu says:

Wonderful shots Jennifer! i too love the green one in particular! Thank you for the nomination. Will have to really search hard to equal these!

13. Pingback: My World In Five Colours « The Urge To Wander

14. Pingback: My World In Five Colours – 2013 | The Urge To Wander

15. Tina Schell says:

Wonderful choices Jennifer – good luck!