Weekly Photo Challenge: Summer in Sardinia

This week’s theme is easy for me; summer. Summer in Sardinia is spectacular. With warm inviting sand and crystal clear blue waters to float away in.

Summer in Sardinia

Footprints in the sand.

Sea shells and fossils.

Sail away in Stintino.

Get caught up in the waves in Costa Paradiso.

Relax while watching the Frozen Open Surf Contest in La Marinedda.

Snap shadow photos of yourself on Li Feruli.

See what summer means to others here.

How do you like your summer? I like mine hot, boiling hot.

Gallery | This entry was posted in Weekly Photo Challenge and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Weekly Photo Challenge: Summer in Sardinia

1. giovanni says:

Great post Jennifer :-))) MY preview of summer was 2 weeks ago in Stintino and in Alghero 🙂 I wrote a piccy-post about it 🙂 http://www.portalesardegna.com/blog/nullacomelasardegna/sogno-di-una-giornata-di-mezza-primavera/

I wish I could see it!

3. Arindam says:

Stunning. Great collection of pictures. It will be difficult to pick out a single one among so many beautiful pictures. But my favorite would be the last one. Great work.

4. niasunset says:

WOW! So beautiful dear Jennifer, Thank you, love, nia

5. rutheh says:

Terrific series for Summer!

6. Wonderful post, Jennifer! I love the sea! And the sea-shells.
    I swam here in Sydney’s Botany Bay foreshores last Monday, and despite the cold water, enjoyed it, mainly because of the clear view of the beautiful shells.
    Lucky you, with your summer almost there….. keep up the posts!

7. wow the water is so clear!

8. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Summer, Take Two | Wind Against Current

9. Very inspiring me 😀 … beautiful summer photos

10. Beautiful shots Jennifer!!! Congrats! 😉

Love your entry! It makes me want to be there!

12. Paula says:

A nice collection of Sardinian summer. I would like to visit it some day, though not in summer, I don’t like mine very hot 😉

Love them Jennifer…and of course those shells just lined up perfectly for you now didn’t they…LOL

14. What wonderful shots of the beach!!

15. eof737 says:

Gorgeous, gorgeous photos! 😉

16. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Summer « Ruth E Hendricks Photography

17. Pingback: Weekly photo challenge: “summer” « Just another wake-up call

18. themofman says:

I like that footprint in the sand.

19. Madhu says: