When it rains it’s pours, and this week in Sardinia it’s raining cats and dogs (cliché I know, I don’t care)!
Where did spring go? I hope spring returns with a vengeance, I need hot heat!
I’ve been fortunate to receive The Versatile Blogger Award (for the fourth time) from AllThingsBoys Blog. A big shout out! And thank you!
- Thank the person who gave you the award.
- Include a link to their blog in your award post.
- Nominate 15 bloggers/blogs for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Leave a link on their blog informing them of their new award.
- Tell 7 things about yourself.
7 Things You Didn’t Know About Me:
- In 1997 I flew from Australia to the Philippines. I was to stay in the Philippines for three weeks. I left after one week. I was alone, scared, harassed, tall and utterly blonde. In hindsight I wished I’d had the courage to stay longer, but I was only 20 years old and crying phone calls home didn’t put my family at ease. I will one day venture there again.
- During my time living in Cayman Islands, I was in a horrible bicycle accident which sent me to hospital for two days. I couldn’t walk and my legs were destroyed. They released me, I went home and fainted, out cold for about 10 minutes. I woke to hear the ambulance sirens wailing in the distance, my roommates boyfriend had his arms around me, calling my name. Wake up!
- I donated blood for the first time in Sardinia, late last year. This was something I’ve always wanted to do, to help. I was weak, light-headed and sick for days after. However, my blood results came back perfect.
- I am deathly afraid of snakes. My blood boils and it’s impossible for me to move, I am rendered motionless with a heavily beating heart.
- I have three beautiful nieces which I love more than Italian pizza.
- In Byron Bay, Australia I jumped out of a plane! I wasn’t alone, it was tandem and it was the most exhilarating experience of my life.
- In Cairns, Australia the same year, I got all harnessed in for a bungee jump. I shuffled to the edge … and chickened out! The walk of shame down the stairs I will never forget.
Now I pass this prestigious blogging award to:
- The Blissful Adventurer
- Italian Wine Geek
- This Man’s Journey
- The Penny Farthing
- 50 Year Project
- Margaret Lynette Sharp
- Cardinal Guzman
- Algarve Blog
- The Limping Chicken
- The ThirdEyeWorld
- The Cinquecento Project
- A Lighter Shade of Grey
- Sheila Hurst | Reading, Writing, Dreaming
- This Little Light
- Canadian Travel Bugs
- The Great Escape
Okay, so I nominated sixteen fabulous to check out. If you’ve already been awarded The Versatile Blogger Award … congratulations! If this is your first time being awarded a blogging award … super congratulations!
Happy travels, happy blogging!