Vintage Halloween Circa 1980’s

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween from Jennifer Avventura.

Image | This entry was posted in Blogging, Random Thoughts and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Vintage Halloween Circa 1980’s

1. heee thats sweet! are you an angel fairy? magician? 😀

2. Team Oyeniyi says:

He he he – I’m probably one of the few WordPress people NOT making a Halloween post! How it even got to Australia is beyond me!

You look incredibly cute though!

3. jackiequeen says:

What about a ‘to-day’s’ Halloween photo, for comparison?

• Ciao Jackie,
      If I were living in Canada there would be a photo from today. However living in Italy this is one celebration they do not celebrate. I’ve thought many times how I would like to carve a pumpkin and put it in our window … but … I’m sure the town ppl would like I’m a witch, then I’d be even more of an outcast.

Did you wish upon a star that you’d be a world traveler someday?
    You were quite cute, by the way.

5. arosmannen says:

Ah, those were the days. 🙂

6. bagnidilucca says:

There is a bit of a Halloween thing happening here in Bagni di Lucca tonight and I believe there is a procession across the Devil’s Bridge at midnight, which would be fun to see.
    Cute photo.

Oh how cute were you !!!!! I can’t believe it has reached NZ – saw kids running around the streets – so weird. 🙂