Happy Halloween from Jennifer Avventura.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
Oh how cute were you !!!!! I can’t believe it has reached NZ – saw kids running around the streets – so weird. 🙂
Happy Halloween 😉
There is a bit of a Halloween thing happening here in Bagni di Lucca tonight and I believe there is a procession across the Devil’s Bridge at midnight, which would be fun to see.
Sounds like a creepy fun night!
Ah, those were the days. 🙂
Did you wish upon a star that you’d be a world traveler someday?
You were quite cute, by the way.
What about a ‘to-day’s’ Halloween photo, for comparison?
If I were living in Canada there would be a photo from today. However living in Italy this is one celebration they do not celebrate. I’ve thought many times how I would like to carve a pumpkin and put it in our window … but … I’m sure the town ppl would like I’m a witch, then I’d be even more of an outcast.
He he he – I’m probably one of the few WordPress people NOT making a Halloween post! How it even got to Australia is beyond me!
You look incredibly cute though!
Halloween is my favorite holiday to celebrate, I miss it terribly.
😦 Sorry. I always like Guy Fawkes (is that correct spelling?) but it is not big here. My Dad always build a bon fire and we had fireworks, even though we lived miles from anywhere.
heee thats sweet! are you an angel fairy? magician? 😀