Travel Theme: Short

The travel theme this week is short, and it finally gives me the opportunity to show off these cute, little dolls wearing traditional costume’s from the heart of Sardinia.

And here’s a short door so the cat can get through.

Jennifer Avventura My Sardinian Life (9)

I found this adorable, paper kitten mewing at the bottom of the door to an old bakery in Tonara, Sardinia and thought it was super cute that someone took the time to tape his little face into the hole, so I just had to take its picture.

This is my response to the weekly Travel Theme.

This entry was posted in Ailsa's Travel Theme, Photography & Challenges, Snapshots and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to Travel Theme: Short

1. How cute, Jennifer. I like that little paper kitten too! :-)

2. Anna says:

OMG, first I thought this was a cat door. But then I realized – too small! Aww…

3. Kathryn says:

Love the paper kitten! :-)

4. suej says:

The paper kitten gets my vote! :)

5. Rosemarie Kleinberg says:

Absolutely adorable, brightens everyone’s day! Great photo! Love it and what a cute way to cove a hole!

6. Lovely kitten! I think I would have knocked on the door or left a little note on its loveliness…

7. Pingback: 11-15-13 Travel Theme: Short | The Quotidian Hudson

8. Keren says:

love the kitten pic :-) have you been to Cortes Apertas yet?

9. Keren says:

I was hoping to go to Tiana this Sunday… I was there a few years ago and drank from the fountain of youth ;-)

10. Keren says:

I totally understand …. I really wanted to go back to Montreal for the holidays so I could play in the snow but I can’t … hopefully, we’ll have some here :-)

11. Pingback: Travel Theme-Short | WoollyMuses

12. You must be a person who finds joy and the unexpected everywhere you go!

13. They would also fit Bastet’s pixelventures photo challenge of days gone by :)

14. Pingback: Bandh – Short views of another life | rfljenksy – Practicing Simplicity

15. Pingback: Travel theme: short | Zimmerbitch: age is just a (biggish) number

16. The dolls are really gorgeous, and that cat door is so cute. :)
    I’ve started a new blog, and I’m no longer in my hammock. :(