Weekly Photo Challenge: The World Through Your Eyes

Through blurry Ray Bans I take you on a voyage. A voyage to one of the world’s most crystal clear places on the planet – Sardinia. My favourite beach, my favourite sand, wind and earth – this is Sardinia through my blurry Ray Bans.

Weekly Photo Challenge - the world through your eyes by Jennifer Avventura 2013

This is my response to the Weekly Photo Challenge – The World Through Your Eyes. Click the link to discover more through the eyes of others.

Do you see what I see?

This entry was posted in Snapshots, Weekly Photo Challenge and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

48 Responses to Weekly Photo Challenge: The World Through Your Eyes

1. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge – The world through your eyes | Just Snaps

2. colonialist says:

A great way of doing the Challenge!

3. Angeline M says:

This is a fabulous response to the challenge, and a great photo!

4. An whimsical response to the prompt. What fun!

janet

5. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Summer Solstice Through My Eyes | Slam on the Brakes, Pull Over, Take the Picture

6. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: The World Through My Eyes – Dust and Flowers | SERENDIPITY

Very creative! Love the entry! Are you back for good now in Sardinia?

8. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge / B4 Retouch: The World through my Eyes / Pétanque | What's (in) the picture?

9. Hopeje says:

Love This idea! Funny as i try not to wear d’un glasses, ( one of the reasons, i don t Like to alter the natural Colors of things).

10. Pecora Nera says:

Great photo, very very clever..

11. very very cool! it couldn’t get better! 😉

12. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: The World Through My Eyes | Stories of The Wandering Feet & Mind

13. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: The World Through Your Eyes | a hectic life

14. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: The World Through Your Eyes | Memory Catcher

15. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: The World Through My Eyes | MKG- Memories-Keepsakes-Gifts

16. Pingback: Weekly photo challenge: The world through your eyes | The (Urban-Wildlife) Interface

17. Jeff Sinon says:

I think it came out great! You definitely gave yourself a photographic challenge with this shot. With the glasses so close to the camera you would have almost had to have been a miracle worker to get both the glasses and the beach in sharp focus. Personally I think you “settled” for the right choice. If your shades and the beach were both in focus I don’t think the photo would have worked as well.

18. Pingback: I Live on a Fragile Web | Lily Mugford

19. Lily Mugford says:

A very creative response to this weeks challenge and a lovely beach, lovely sand and sun… a paradise.

20. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: The World Through Your Eyes | Missionary IOU 差情尋

21. Yes very clever! I am heading out to a market today… hoping to get a cool shot or two.

22. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: The World Through My Eyes – At the Center | SERENDIPITY

23. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: THE WORLD THROUGH YOUR EYES | The Adventures of Iñigo Boy

24. aj vosse says:

I like it… I like what I see!! 😉

25. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: People and Boats Through My Eyes | Jake Kuyser

26. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: The World Through Your Eyes | The Lint In My Pocket

27. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge 2 – Caos through my eyes | Bastet and Sekhmet

28. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: The World Through My Eyes | Thrifty Finn

29. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: The World through my Eyes (Ferryboat setting Sail)) | What's (in) the picture?

30. Diane C says:

Love it…makes me think of the old Coppertone ad of the kid getting her suit pulled off by a puppy. Must be the colours.

31. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Traveler’s Palm Through My Eyes | Humbled Pie

32. Pingback: Photography: Sunday Walk | Bastet and Sekhmet

33. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge / B4 Retouch: The World through my Eyes (Pigeon) | What's (in) the picture?

34. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge – The World Through My Eyes | imexcited

35. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: The World Through Your Eyes | mothergrogan

36. Great entry, Jennifer!

37. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge / B4 Retouch: The World through my Eyes (Provence) | What's (in) the picture?

38. Pingback: W.P. Photo Challenge – Through My Eyes – Road Trip | Bastet and Sekhmet

39. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge / B4 Retouch: The World through my Eyes (Les Amants Nimes) | What's (in) the picture?

40. Pingback: Weekly photo challenge: The World Through Your Eyes | clumsyfool