The votes are in and My Sardinian Life takes 1st place in the 2012 Canadian Blog Awards – in the category of Best Travel & Expat Blog – snaperiffic! It was a close one; so close in fact that there was only a 3 vote difference between 1st & 2nd places!
And now, on with the acceptance speech:
Firstly, I would like to thank Jonathan Kleiman who took copious amounts of time to organize this award for Canadian bloggers across the globe. Jonathan is a Toronto Business Lawyer and a Small Claims Lawyer and his side gig is organizing fantastic blogging awards. I wonder how he does it? If you need a lawyer, be sure to click Jonathan’s name above – and I’m sure he can sort you right on out. So, thank you Jonathan. I appreciate all the hard work you’ve done in the last year to make this award a reality.
I would also like to thank all of those that took time out to vote for My Sardinian Life – you helped make this award a reality and to you I am grateful.
Thanks to you!
- My number one fan – my Mom.
- Every family member that voted.
- My virtual friends from Sardinia – grazie per il vostro continuo supporto. Ho imparato molto da voi in questi ultimi anni sulla tua terra, il tuo mare e delle vostre tradizioni. Grazie. La Sardegna è la nostra da scoprire.
- My Italian Reflections group – if it weren’t for you lot I would have gone bonkers long ago!
- The Virtual Tourist crew.
- My Twitter followers.
- My first real life blogging buddy in Bagni – you showed me that anything is possible.
- All my Facebook fans & friends and to all the expats around the world, who are living their dream.
Raise your glass high; I salute you.
From the bottom of my heart – thank you!