Weekly Photo Challenge: Thankful

I am thankful to my husband and house guests, who braved the wild Sardinian mountains to collect these beautiful Portobello mushrooms.

This is my response to the weekly photo challenge: thankful.

This entry was posted in Weekly Photo Challenge and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Weekly Photo Challenge: Thankful

1. Marianne says:

There’s just something about mushrooms that I love – and they are soooo photogenic!

2. adinparadise says:

Wonderful mushrooms. Love them. 🙂

Looks like they really came through!

4. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Thankful | Mike Hardisty Photography

5. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Thankful « patriciaddrury

6. bebs1 says:

What are you making of those mushrooms, I wonder? Want to share with us the recipe?

7. Diane C says:

Hey Jennifer,
    Your post inspired me to make my own mushroom post. I love portobello mushrooms but chanterelles are my favourite. http://dianegallagherphotos.wordpress.com/2012/11/26/chanterelle-mushrooms/

8. eof737 says:

¸.•*¨*•.♪♫♫♪May your week ahead be filled with thankful moments! .♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ♥˜”*°•.˜”*°•.˜”*°•.★★.•°*”˜.•°*”˜.•°*”˜”
    Elizabeth 🙂

9. shail says:

They look awesome!

10. Wow! I love this photo! Great perspective.
    Hugs,
    Kathy

11. Pingback: Thank God for Friends! « Just another wake-up call

12. Fabulous shot! How did you get them to stand on their heads so perfectly?

13. They look great, but I’d be a little nervous about picking them in the wild myself. Not knowing much about what’s edible I may get more than I bargained for.

14. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Thankful | Humbled Pie