September Summer Daze

I’m busy playing tour guide with visiting friends from the mainland. This afternoon we hit the beach, and what a wonderful beach it is. We hiked 250 meters down a mountain to reach this stunning stretch of coast. This secret beach is accessible by foot or boat; I like to call it Bedrock Beach.

What did you do this fabulous Monday?

This entry was posted in Beach - Mare and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to September Summer Daze

1. andydbrown says:

Wow! Fabulous beach!

2. Fantastic, now that´s my kind of beach; rugged and beautiful! Great photo, G 🙂

3. Oh, we have snow on the mountain tops now. Should have been picking berries in the woods, but had to stay by the computer…

4. Finally came out of my summer daze…ahhh, now back to work on blogging. LOL

5. colonialist says:

it looks totally magical!
    I *sob* had to mow lawns, and fix things.

6. OMG, Jennifer, what a stunning place! I did nothing at all wonderful today compared to this.
    Hugs,
    Kathy

7. Galen says:

It’s not only a beautiful and isolated beach… but your photograph is very strong. The figure on the left gives the whole scene a feeling of “discovery.” Nicely done.

8. Marianne says:

Such a lovely, rugged and more importantly isolated beach. Great shot, Jennifer.

9. We Aussies are hard to impress with beaches, but I’ll make an exception in this case.

10. adinparadise says:

What a fabulous beach, Jennifer! We also went walking at our beach today. The weather was perfect. 🙂

11. Rosemarie says:

Ciao Jennifer
    What a beautiful secret beach, breathtaking! When we visited Sardegna, my cousins took us to a beach for the day, it was just amazing, the color of the water was a blue green and so clear, there were even little fish swimming around our feet at times. There was a bit of a forest before we reached the sand and beach! Amazing! I just love, love you articles, photos, and stories, always so interesting! Keep doing what you do best, your are so talented!

Your Sard/American Friend.

12. Amazing beach! I would have liked to be there!