How sweet it is to be loved by you … Canadiantravelbugs. Thank you kindly for this sweet award. I must be honest … when I saw the photo I wanted to eat them pretty sweet cupcakes. Then I continued reading and noticed you nominated My Sardinian Life for this sweet award! So, I did a sweet-happy dance.
Rules for accepting the Super Sweet Blogger Award
1. Give credit to the person who chose to nominate you.
2. Answer the “Super Sweet” questions.
3. Nominate a “Baker’s Dozen (13) blogs.
The Super Sweet questions
1. Cookies or Cake?
Both. At the same time.
2. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate 99.9% of the time. Dark sexy chocolate. Nutella will do in a jam, on my fingertip.
3. What is your favourite sweet treat?
4. When do you crave sweet things the most?
All day, every day.
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be?
Now on with the nominations, in on particular order of importance, these blogs are amaze-balls! Be sure to click the links provided to discover more about them.
1. Girl in Florence/Firenze 2.0 – an awesome blog written by an awesome woman living in Florence, Italy. She makes me laugh and I’m sure she will make you laugh to.
2. Chronicles of Illusion – another awesome blog, by an awesome woman down under.
3. DUTCHgoesItalian – I just love the name of this blog and the woman behind it. Ajo!
4. this man’s journey – breathtaking photos from a man with a big heart.
5. WANDERFUL WORLD – fabulous blog written by a travel blogger who second guess herself as to why she writes a travel blog. Keep it up g-friend!
6. thirdeyemom – I’ve given this blogger several awards over the years and she deserves this sweet one just the same. She is an inspiring powerhouse!
7. East of Málaga – The AUTHENTIC Costa del Sol – a ‘recovering‘ lawyer who lives in the Spanish countryside. What’s not to love about that? And she’s pretty sweet with the comments. 😉
8. Andy in Oman – Andy is Canadian by heart and is now planted in Oman. When I first stumbled upon his blog I thought Oh man! I would never want to visit there. His photo’s and stories have changed my mind. Thank you.
9. Fig Jam and Lime Cordial – Oh mamma mia! I come to this blog for recipe inspiration and I leave with my mouth-watering. The latest post is all about sourdough bagels and pizza! Heaven I tell you, pure heaven.
10. The Blissful Adventurer – Michael leaves me in fits of giggles and adoration for beautiful Italy. He blogs about Italian wine, food, culture and to-do lists. And his photos are out of this world!
11. An Italophile – An Australian woman details her years spent living the dolce vita in Italy, with her Italian husband. She now calls southeast England home. The author is sweet, kind and has always been there when I’ve had questions, always ready with an answer. Thank you!
12. A Writer in Umbria – “It’s about Italy, cats, menopause, aging, dying, dancing, seasons, and just some stuff of life that makes one wonder how we tick.” I come to this blog, because I’m a novel writer in disguise and I hope to pop out of the hat one day, thanks for the inspiration.
13. reinventing the event horizon – when I need a good smash in the head to keep on writing I read Kathy’s blog for wisdom and inspiration. Thank you.
Well, I hope you’ve enjoyed my Super Sweet Blogger Award post.
Wishing you all a super day!