The Inspiring Blog Award was awarded to My Sardinian Life!
A huge thanks to Aparna at aparnanairphotography for nominating me. I would have never thought that my words or pictures could inspire people, I am deeply humbled.
- Thank the person who nominated you and add their link into your blog post.
- Nominate 7 other inspiring blogs and let them know with a comment on their blog.
- Tell 7 things about yourself … that no one knows!
My Sardinian Life’s 7 Nominee’s for the Inspiring Blog Award:
- thirdeyemom – Nicole never fails to inspire. She’s a super-mom, a woman with a BIG heart who volunteers her time all over the world. I think we can all learn something from her book.
- Suitcases and Sippy Cups – follow this fantastic family of six as they globetrotte around the world and blog about their experiences with four young children. It can be done folks, proof is in the pudding.
- Algarve Blog – This blog is just so awesome. It’s filled with fantastic artwork by none other than the blog owner herself. Wickedly awesome photos and great information on Portugal.
- A Writer in Umbria – I’ve just found this blog and I love it. Nina writes about her reflections in Italy, cats and is even a published author. Snap! So very inspiring for me. I’ll be asking for advice in the near-ish future.
- An Italophile – is a blog on all things Italian written by an ex-expat. Australian born, 6 years living in Italy and now England is where she calls home. This is a super fine blog and I look to Cathy when I need a shoulder to cry on or just a little push in the right direction. Her photos are pretty amazeballs too!
- The Blissful Adventurer – a full-time storyteller with grace and humour. He blogs a lot about his love of Italy and that is what I find most fascinating about his blog. It’s addicting … trust me.
- Travel with Kat – This is a woman who truly inspires me. Her blog is beautiful, her stories are amazing, and her photos are top-notch! As an aspiring travel writer myself, I look up in high regards to Kat.
7 Things you didn’t know about Jennifer Avventura:
- As much as I appreciate these chain-letter type blogging awards, I silently cringe when I see I’ve been nominated. This is a new award for me so I accept it with grace, but there have been many times I’ve been awarded the same blogging award, several times. There I said it.
- I’ve studied: jiu jitsu, jeet kune do (yeah Bruce Lee, you rock!), thai-kickboxing, boxing, karate and yoga.
- I’m 5’11 and wear size 11 shoes … sometimes 12.
- I’m a natural blonde with black eyebrows, weird right?
- I have a unsatiable addiction to all things chocolate.
- My husband is from Sardinia, not Italy. Just ask him.
- The loves of my life are my 3 Little Birds. They make the sunshine, even on rainy days.
Have you received a blogging award lately? What do you think (honestly) about these chain-letter awards?