Sardinian Summer Dreams

While temperatures dip to an all time unseasonably low, I continue to dream about better things.

How is summer shaping up in your area?

This entry was posted in Snapshots and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Sardinian Summer Dreams

It is cool and raining today in Bagni di Lucca. I don’t mind cool, but I could live without the rain.

2. damien says:

Cagliari sunny and hot too much!

3. Deri says:

Forecast highs 100 degrees+ for the foreseeable future, night time 70 degrees +/- . Swimming every afternoon. Loving life here in Didim, Turkey.

4. l0ve0utl0ud says:

Beautiful photo. It’s been raining in the South of France for almost three months straight!! Such a pain and such a shame. What a waste of beach time! By the way, I went to Italy recently and got to practice a bit of my Italian (which I haven’t spoken for about 3 years). I was surprised to discover that I understood the large majority of what was being said, so I think I may take up lessons again 🙂

5. tgeriatrix says:

I like the shot!
    The weather is up and down in Germany, right now: raining…..

• Thank you! I remember awhile back someone pointed out that the majority of beach photos are taken to the right of the beach. Then I remembered I had this photo … to the left. Thanks for the comment. 🙂

6. Angela says:

Sassari,good to catch up on some ironing. Waiting for the hot days…bring them on!!!

7. Wanderlust23 says:

There has been rain, floods in Wales, and cooler temperatures all around. So I guess the norm for us here in the UK. I go to Prague next week for a few days and the temp there looks amazing. So here is hoping their weather stays consistent.

8. Woman says:

Hey!!! Blue skies!!!!

9. It’s been hot, sunny and beautiful in Toronto. So far so good. It’s a little cooler today with a high of 22 but the sun is shining so no complaints.

10. Madhu says:

I like it hot too, although not as hot as it is here right now 🙂 Gorgeous photo!

11. janice says:

Jen, you are too thin! HA! Here in Gergei i was swimming…ok, there was a breeze but HOT in the sun!!!

12. Well, why don’t we trade next summer? I will give you our place in Texas and we will take yours in Sardegna. I can promise very hot weather and some really nice people and food. 🙂