Weekly Photo Challenge: Friendship

My friendship with blue hair, gigantic beer and the Buffalo Bills stems from my desire to be enveloped in a stadium filled with energetic people screaming, chanting and otherwise being slightly obnoxious.

I really couldn’t care less about the game, and I wear my band-wagon colours with pride.

We hang-out in parking lots, cars lined up in a row, barbecuing sausages and burgers and cheering “Howdy ho!” We set up Caesar stations, chop celery and poke olives. We sit in our rusty lawn chairs beside Main St. dumpsters throwing the football with our pals.

We sing, and we dance in our united friendship.

Friendship comes in various shapes and flavours. What’s yours?

See what friendship means to other bloggers here.

This entry was posted in Weekly Photo Challenge and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to Weekly Photo Challenge: Friendship

1. rutheh says:

Love the hairdos. Fun!

2. Madhu says:

I couldn’t care less about the game either 🙂 This reminds me of a similar blue wigged photo of my daughter and me at a party to cheer the Indian team in the last cricket world cup finals!

3. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Friendship via WordPress « Janet's Notebook

4. Michel says:

Red, white and blue.

5. Blogging itself has brought me lots of new frriends! Happy weekend to you!
    Hugs from a friend,
    Kathy

6. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Friendship | Wind Against Current

7. Angelia Sims says:

That is too fun! Nothing like a friend that gets crazy with ya. 🙂

8. Nice post – Nice wigs! Bills fans are so faithful! Even though they now live in another state, one of the first things my son-in-law taught my grandson to say was, “Go Bills!” 😉

9. Big Sister Beautiful says:

Bills group tickets go on sale today – you in?

10. Awesome! The pictures couldn’t hide it. You had FUN! 🙂

at least you know what you will look like if you decide to join the blue rinse ladies when you get older…hehehe

12. Woman says:

Oh I want the hair!!!

13. Pingback: Girlfriend Time | Carol Marks Online

14. Big Sister Beautiful says:

Ella says, “friendship can come in all different shapes and sizes.” ( p.s. i thought you were drinkin’ beer.)

15. eof737 says:

Love the blue hair… 🙂

I love the blue hair!!!

17. Go BILL. Yeah… In indonesia football are truly sport of friendship. So many even thousands will be march together just to watch their favorite club. Rather bizzare of friendship though,

18. ailsapm says:

You rock the blue hair!

19. ninasoden says:

You look like you’re having the time of your life! Enjoy every minute.