Weekly Photo Challenge: Unfocused

I really had to dig deep in the photo vault for this weeks theme: Unfocused.

I’m the first to trash photo’s like this, and I’m happy I was able to find one for this weeks challenge.

Unfocused focused black cat

Does this photo make the cut for this weeks challenge? It was rather challenging this week, nicely done!

This entry was posted in Weekly Photo Challenge and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to Weekly Photo Challenge: Unfocused

1. Madhu says:

It does! Love the contrast against that beautiful floor! I am learning to look at my images from a whole new angle 🙂

2. Gilly Gee says:

haha the eyes have it!

3. I very good (unfocused) one. Like very much the eyes of the cat…

4. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Unfocused | Wind Against Current

5. Pingback: Weekly photo challenge: Unfocused « The (Urban-Wildlife) Interface

6. Margie says:

I expect it is difficult to get a very fuzzy cat into focus – so hard to tell with all that fur!

7. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Unfocused « Ruth E Hendricks Photography

8. I think you have done it purr-fectly!
    Hugs,
    Kathy

9. Joanna says:

That’s so sweet, I am guessing the cat is waiting for something to eat, he does look very focussed 🙂

10. DebbZ says:

great shot! I want that cat pleaseeee 🙂

11. eof737 says:

Another great shot for the challenge. 😉

12. Jude says:

One of my very favourites this week! A cat with missing nose and mouth!

13. What a coincidence! I also blogged about an unfocused cat, our missing cat — with a mystery to solve.

Well done for your appearance on the newspaper. What an achievement! I bet it’s all bloggers’ dream to be discovered. So pleased for you. Keep up your good work!

• Thanks Janet. It’s a nice feeling to receive all these words of encouragement, but I think I was just lucky when the journalist Google-d what she was looking for, for the article. 🙂

I have a fuzzy black cat ans it is at times very hard to get a sharp clear photo of her

15. If you couldn’t see the eyes you would never know if this cat is looking at you or not 🙂

16. I love this challenge, so many perspectives. Well done!