My Sardinian Life has been tagged!
A big thank you to Prettierinpink for the nod in my direction. It`s always appreciated.
On-line blogging games can be time-consuming, annoying, joyous, fun and can increase traffic to your blog.
My job in these last few
years months has been blogging. I`ve learned a lot, and for me, one of the most important factors in blogging and or writing is feedback. Most of us write in the virtual world to get seen, heard, liked and respected. We all want that fifteen seconds of fame, right? Even if it`s fleeting.
With pleasure I pass this wonderful childs game on, but a few rules first …
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
Questions from PrettierinPink:
1. What is your favorite TV show?
Jersey Shore. Yup.
2. What genre of book do you like to read?
Fiction, non-fiction, history, family stories, books with more than eight-hundred pages.
3. What song would best describe your life?
Don`t worry, about a ting. Cause every little ting, gonna be alright.
4. Do you take regular exercise?
Yes. I run 6k three to four times a week. I hike two times a week, and I`m forever stretching in front of the nightly TV.
5. If you could change lives with anyone on the planet, who would it be and why? Queen Victoria, with an empire of 14.2 million square miles, ruler of 458 million people, and head of the British Empire … who wouldn`t want a go at that? (Cue time machine.)
6. When was the last time you took a holiday and where?
Christmas 2011 I flew back to Canada for a month. I hadn`t been back in two years. It was long over due.
7. What is your biggest fear?
This question gives me fear, makes me think I need to have fear. Which I haven`t.
8. What pet name do you have for your partner, if any?
Like I`m really going to tell you!
9. Do you think we have been visited by aliens?
Yes. You have seen E.T?
10. Do you believe in euthanasia?
Depends on circumstances.
11. Black or red, odd or even?
Black and even.
Fun questions. Now it`s my turn to tag 11 blogs. Enjoy, have fun.
Red rover, red over, I CALL … over!
The Cinquecento Project
Peach, Plum, Orange
The Book of Terrible
this man`s journey
A Lighter Shade of Grey
Richard Tulloch`s Life On The Road
The Penny Farthing
The World According to Woman
If you`ve been tagged, then congratulations! It`s your lucky day!
If you don`t have the time, nor desire to tag back, no worries, go fly a kite! 🙂
- Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?
- Why did the chicken cross the road?
- Who inspires you?
- Color or colour; favorite or favourite?
- Black, white or read all over?
- Past, present or future?
- You have one day to live, are given a million dollars, you must donate the money. Which charity do you choose?
- Planes, trains or time machines?
- What is the meaning of life?
- Blogs or books?
- Your favourite space?
The street lights are on now, I hafta go home.