Canadian Snow

After thirteen days of hoping, wishing and praying, it finally happened. It snowed, in Canada! It was a bright green holiday season and I was hoping to get a good white covering, this morning it happened.

Throwing on my favorite Canadian sweater I stepped outdoors and snapped a few snowy pics. I hope it lasts. A Snowman is in the making.

Just a light dusting, but I’m happier than a Canadian in a canoe.

How do you play with snow?

This entry was posted in Canada and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Canadian Snow

Snow looks so pretty!

2. Woman says:

I laughed so hard when I read, “It finally happened! It snowed in Canada!” LOL!!!

I love to dance in the snow and go out to see the world made clean by a coatin gof white stuff. Then if it is not the wet snow fall into it and roll around. Basically…. get as cold as possible so I get to dash inside and drink the warm mulled wine. Then go back out and do it again!!!!

3. So happy for you, glad is not me. LOL!

4. Team Oyeniyi says:

Yippee!! Snow for the Canadian! 😆

5. Ghafla!Guy says:

From now and henceforth may it snow always in Canada. Amen!

6. TBM says:

That’s awesome. I love to go for long walks in the snow.

looks great – love that second shot, so gloomy and how winter should be…

8. ” Happier than a Canadian in a canoe..” haha. Great line. I’ll remember that. 🙂

I try not to play with snow! I hate it! Sad, but true…