The Reader Appreciation Award
I’m giving an award to those that have made this past year of blogging worthwhile. You have kept me on my toes, left comments, advice and tons of encouragement. For this I am grateful. Thank you.
Here’s the rules:
- Award your top 6 bloggers who have commented the most.
- Be thankful.
- You cannot award someone who has already been awarded. And you cannot give the award back to me.
- Don’t forget to tell the bloggers you’ve awarded.
- If you don’t want to pass on this award, that’s okay to. Just admire it.
The Reader Appreciation Award goes to:
- The Hook @ You’ve Been Hooked – thank you for your continued support and encouragement.
- Love versus Goliath – thank you for your help in understanding this crazy world we call blogging. Without your wise words I’d still be lost in this cyber space.
- The World According to Woman – thank you for all your advice on CELTA, TESOL and EFL. And thank you for thinking about me while in the drive-thu at Tim Horton’s.
- Chronicles of Illusion – thank you for ‘loving my style,’ and sticking with me this past year.
- Bagni di Lucca and Beyond – from one expat in Italy to the next, thank you for your continued support on My Sardinian Life.
- dribblingpensioner – thank you for your continued sarcasm and support in understanding this WordPress platform.
Thank you all. Happy weekend. Happy blogging.