I am over the moon and beyond thrilled to have been awarded with:
The Liebster Blog Award.
Fellow WordPress-er/Blogger over at Chronicles of Illusion has awarded me with this prestigious blogging award. Thank you Jo Bryant for taking the time out to read My Sardinian Life | La Mia Vita Sarda.
I seriously thought my Mother was clicking on my blog fifty times a day, but no, lo and behold My Sardinian Life | La Mia Vita Sarda is reaching audiences all the way down under. And by down under I mean Australia, not the down under you may be thinking of.
And now for the rules of accepting and receiving The Liebster Blog Award are as follows:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
3. Copy & paste the blog award on your blog
4. Reveal your 5 blog picks.
5. Let them know you choose them by leaving a comment on their blog.
And now, I am pleased to introduce you to five blogs that I can’t get enough of. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
1. Counting to Dieci – I discovered this wonderful blog set in Piemonte just two days ago. It’s a wonderful blog written by parents who have decided to take a European gap year. And they live in Italy, so snap! I subscribed.
2. Bagni di Lucca and Beyond – This blog just kicks butt. The bloggers talk about lovely Italy (are you seeing a pattern) and my all time favourite place of all Australia. They divide their time between these two counties. Click on their link to discover more.
3. An Expatriate in Rapallo – “Musings on life in a new culture.” YES! Another blog based and written in Italy. This was the first blog I subscribed to here on WordPress and it’s chock full of useful information for the expat in Italy. There are recipes, musing on a new life and even a post on getting your driver’s license in Italy (which is no easy task.) Enjoy the writing on the wall over in Rapallo.
4. The World Via Standby – Follow the adventures of a sassy and often defiant pilots wife as she travels the world standby. This blog blows my socks off as the photos are out of this world. And her latest post just so happens to be about … ready … Italy! Snaperiffic.
5. madonna del piatto – This blog combines the three things I love most in life: food, Italy and sleeping. Sleeping you say? Yup, This couple of bloggers own a Bed and Breakfast in the mountains of Umbria, central Italy. And they have a cooking school, double snap! The photos are breathtaking and the recipes listed are out of this world (I need some serious cooking lessons from this blogger.)
Happy Blogging from Jennifer Avventura.
Hi Sardinian life 🙂 May I follow you? Thanks…
Hi Madam,thanks for becoming my 100th blog follower.Actually the 100th was somebody whose website was blocked by the Internet service provider in Oman and you happen to be the 101st so you take her place.And by the way who clicked that request to follow you.Obviously I aint the one but thanks to this person who did the favor for me to introduce me to your interesting postings..So looking forward for great blog exchanges…Bye
Well deserved! I want to move to Sardegna, but it will never happen, but your photos are always so enticing!
Hi Jennifer, congrats on the award. Loving reading about life in Sardegna!
Blog on, dude.
Congratulations! Well deserved!
Congratulations and thank you for the award! 🙂
Congrats on the award! And congrats to the other nominees above!
Congratulations Jennifer, i’m glad to see you got it, you have a good blog.
Congratulations, great writing, I enjoy all of you articles and look forward to visiting your wonderful country.
well done and congratulations 🙂
Congrats on winning an award for your blogging efforts! Your thoughts on Italy make me want to visit now more than ever.
Oh my you are good – you have your post up already, while I dithered over mine for weeks. I am such a bad bad person…which is why I like coming here – to get a dose of good. 🙂
Thank you for your lovely comments. I head back to Italy on Saturday, via Hong Kong, Helsinki and Paris. I will be in Italy for 2 months and hope to do a bit of travelling about. I have to get to Sardegna soon. You have inspired me.