Heaven in a Crepe

Life doesn’t get any better than a traveling Nuttelleria. Freshly made hot crepes with the worlds best ingredient Nutella

Photo Credit: Big Sister Beautiful

When in doubt, eat Nutella.

This entry was posted in Fare & Recipes and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Heaven in a Crepe

1. Woman says:

You are never going to beleive this. But my sister FINALLY took my to IHOP (International House of Pancakes) (but I kindof wish I listened it was a pretty uh… terrible experience) and she ordered me a Nutella crepe!!!! Best part of the meal I tell you! It was the whole choir of angles on my tongue!!!!

Pssst!!! It is great to see you back!!! Hope all is well!!!

• Ciao Woman,
      Back for just a bit. We have new visitors arriving tomorrow! yikes!
      Anything with Nutella on it is ok by me. “choir of angles on my tongue,” you crack me up.
      It’s nice to be back, but don’t tell anyone, I should be on my blogging holidays. 🙂

I miss my nutella crepes so bad! I ate too many years ago when I lived in France. They are delicious especially with bananas! I also miss the Italian gelato!

I’ve never been a fan, but I’m in the minority!

4. farfalle1 says:

I’m with The Hook – you can have Nutella. Nuts and chocolate have always been a bad marriage according to me.

5. Team Oyeniyi says:

Now that cracked me up too! Amazing! My kids love Nutella, so they’d be there!

6. I love Nutella! It’s the best! 🙂

7. annathrax says:

Nutella crepes are the best thing since sliced bread!!!