- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
Wonderful photo. I can just imagine myself sitting there enjoying a glass of wine.
something classical about it, love the rustic romance of it all
Totally enchanting and romantic with secret undertones! Love it!
Thank you, Rosemarie! 🙂
You are most welcome. Your talent just shines through and all of us have the wonderful opportunity to share that talent! Have a beautiful day! Keep them coming!
A wonderfully evocative shot.
Well done, Jennifer.
That is what I was going for! Thank you, The Hook! 🙂
Straight out of a Chamber of Commerce ad for Sardinia.
Thank you for the fantastic compliment! 🙂
How lovely! Is that your house?
Hugs from Ecuador,
No, this is not my house. It’s a patio at an agruturismo we went to this weekend for dinner. Quaint isn’t it?
This photo evokes so many unexplained emotions…
I’m glad that’s the reaction you got, thank you.