It’s been a busy and exciting year at My Sardinian Life; I’ve witnessed traditional festivals high up in the mountains and had the pleasure of being crushed by i Candelieri at the fantastic, energetic festival in Sassari, Sardinia. I’ve virtually met some of the most fantastic bloggers out there today and you’ve all inspired me to blog on; you’ve humbled me and made me laugh out loud one too many times and you’ve even made me shed a few tears. Thank you.
I’ve put this little post together to highlight My Sardinian Life’s top posts and pages of 2012. I’ve already done a year review of my favourite photos from 2012 and you can see it here. According to the wonderful stats by WordPress, here are …
My Sardinian Life’s Top 12 posts or pages of 2012.
1. Home page / Archives with 45,928 hits!
2. Top 7 Shirtless Italian Soccer Players with 5,283 hits.
3. The naked truth on nude beaches in Sardinia, Italy with 2,854 hits.
4. Aboot me (thanks for checking me out) with 2,413 hits.
5. A Mediterranean Medusa | Sardinia, Italy with 1,696 hits.
6. Cost of Living | Sardinia, Italy with 1,618 hits.
7. How to make tomato sauce like an Italian with 1,402 hits.
8. My Expat job struggles | Sardinia, Italy with 1,095 hits.
9. Contact page with 1,088 hits.
10. Start Here page with 1,053 hits.
11. Top 11 Reasons why Living in Sardinia Rocks with 869 hits.
12. The Raw Reality of Expat Life in Small Town Sardinia with 862 hits.
My Sardinian Life’s Top 12 Search Terms.
1. Medusa with 657 searches.
2. My Sardinian Life with 438 searches.
3. Living in Sardinia with 259 searches.
4. Rossella Urru with 207 searches.
5. Gianluigi Buffon with 164 searches.
6. life before the interner with 164 searches.
7. jennifer avventura with 153 searches.
8. Andrea Pirlo with 144 searches.
9. Andrea Pirlo shirtless with 143 searches.
10. Buffon with 141 searches.
11. Sardinia with 131 searches.
12. forza Italia 2012 with 129 searches.
I’m SUPER stoked that people searched more for me than Andrea Pirlo! Snaperiffic!
Wishing you all a safe and successful new year. Thank you for sticking with me these last two years – each day I learn something new.
What’s your most popular post? Drop the link in the comment section below.
Pingback: The Cuisine Of Italy – Sardinia « jovinacooksitalian
Pingback: Mal di pietre (The House in Via Manno) « Lantern Post
Pingback: Discover the 1st 2013 weekly suggestion about the Italian blogosphere! | Charming Italy - Hotels, places, what to see and what to do when visiting Italy
Super stats Jennifer, happy 2013
Thanks Harry! Looking forward to 2013!
Thanks for sharing Jennifer, as a newbie in the blogosphere you are a constant inspiration. Happy New Year to you and yours.
Congratulations Jennifer, and best wishes for 2013 🙂
Jennifer Happy New Year and here is to a new start for you! It will be as enjoyable as always for you are so talented! Have a great day! Best Wishes for the very best! May God Bless!
why people are looking for you more than pirlo? pirlo is not so vital. indeed he is also quite stoned. as we say here you dressed are better than him naked 😉
I know that your Cayman posts will be just as good but I will miss your Sardinian posts!
And I miss Sardinia!
I look forward to more fabulous posts in 2013.
Love them all, good work Jennifer
I’ve enjoyed reading!