I am deeply honoured to receive this prestigious award from the wonderful folks at the Algarve Blog. The year is not even over and My Sardinian Life woke up to this beautiful award this morning! Thank you!
- Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog Of the Year 2012‘ Award.
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
- Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012 Award @ the Thought Palette and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them.
- You can now also join our Facebook page – click the link here ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook page and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience.
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars.
With one very shiny star!
Because unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different!
You begin with the ‘1 star’ award – and every time you are given the award by another blog – you can add another star!
There are a total of 6 stars to collect.
And now on with the nominations:
- Thirdeyemom – is a wonderful blog about travel, culture and social good. In my opinion, I think Nicole deserves the Woman of the Century Award for all her hard work with children around the world.
- The Urge to Wander – is a lovely blog about travel – from Turkey to Egypt and from Peru to Spain and many other destinations along the way. This blog will give you the urge to wander.
- Comedy Travel Writing – is a hilarious blog written by a funny traveling man. This blog is new-ish to me and I’ve found myself a little too eager for his next post. I haven’t seen much comedic travel writing around the blogosphere and this one takes the cake.
- Cosy Travels of the Viking and his Kitten – is an awesome blog written by a Danish organ player and his Belgian language teacher – Kitten. The photographs are breathtaking as are the travel stories. Plus, I think the blog title kicks butt!
- A Drifter off to see the World – is a beautifully colourful blog written by a courageous young woman who moved to Australia to continue her education. You go girl!
To all the fabulous blogs listed above – thank you for enriching my world through yours. It’s been a wonderful year full of encouragement and support. I eagerly look forward to exploring yet another year of your travels and tales. Thank you.
A special shout out goes to Jen from Passport to Bliss who kindly nominated My Sardinian Life for The Versatile Blogger Award. This mark’s the sixth time that this blog has received this award. Thank you, Jen.
I am grateful to you all.
To learn more about the Blog of the Year 2012 Award – click here.
My apologies for not having reacted earlier, but I have been traveling again. First of all, congrats! Second, thanks for nominating us and your kind comment about our blog!
Deserved, indeed! Well done.
Thank you kindly.
Many congrats, Jen. I’m a fan.
Congratulations Jennifer! And thank you so much for the nomination 🙂
Congratulations, you so deserve the award! Good that people noticed and you are given credit for a job well done! Keep up the excellent work! Have a beautiful happy day! May God Bless!
Thank you for your support, Rosemarie! 🙂
Congrats Jennifer, your blog and you deserve it!!! Keep it up!
Congratulations Jennifer, well done.
Wonderful news Jennifer! I am always inspired by your lovely blog each day so thank you so much for all the work you do and sharing your world with us! Your award is well deserved! And, I am turning red right now reading your way too kind words about me! You are very generous!!! And I truly appreciate it! 🙂 Now I need time to check out some of these new blogs and think about who I shall pass the honor onto! So many amazing blogs out there making me smile! 🙂
Congrats on the awards, my friend. You deserve them all! So happy to have found YOU this year!
Congratulations to you, Jennifer. Lovely award to have. 🙂
Congratulations! You always have wonderful posts. And, thanks for the new blogs to explore.
And thank you! Hope you like the new blogs. The comedy blog I find rather hilarious!
Congrats on the award!
And what an honor getting one from you. This means so much to me and thank you very much.
Well deserved – congratulations!!
wow! now that’s what I call a speedy reply! I love your blog – you always make me smile – and think! thank you – and Congrats again – you deserve it!
and thank you for sharing these new blogs with us all – more new blogs to explore and enjoy!
You are really too kind and it makes me feel all warm inside to know that people smile when they read my posts! 🙂 Guess I’m doing something right.
indeed you are! 🙂
Congratulations my friend! 😀
Thank you – and to you as well. 🙂