Travel Theme: White

Today mark’s the 30th anniversary of International Day of Peace and Ailsa over at Where’s my backpack has picked a fitting theme for this week’s challenge: white.

If someone thinks that peace and love are just a cliché that must have been left behind in the 60s, that’s a problem. Peace and love are eternal.” – John Lennon

Peace is the only battle worth waging.” – Albert Camus

I was once asked why I don’t participate in anti-war demonstrations. I said that I will never do that, but as soon as you have a pro-peace rally, I’ll be there.” – Mother Teresa

Give peace a chance.

This entry was posted in Ailsa's Travel Theme and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Travel Theme: White

1. That’s beautiful, in the snow, Jennifer 🙂

2. Marianne says:

Great entry, Jennifer. I love the first photo of the statue in the snow – where is that?

3. adinparadise says:

Love that Mother Theresa quote, Jennifer. Lovely white pics. 🙂 Have a great weekend.

4. Pingback: Travel Theme: White | Even A Girl Like Me

Beautiful work, Jennifer!

6. writecrites says:

Meaningful photos, and I love the quote by Mother Theresa.

gorgeous image in the snow Jennifer, but the t-shirt is just EXCELLENT

8. Fantastic idea for white theme. Great shot @Jennifer

9. Richert Manjarres says:

Jennifer, yours is a lovely post. Your pictures and quotes really drive the theme in the most unexpected way: White representing Peace. Its especially relevant today. Cheers…

10. Rosemarie says:

Jennifer

Beautiful photos and post! I especially love the first one! Is that in Olbia? Peace is of the utmost importance at all times in our world! Have a beautiful peaceful day!

The Sard/American,

11. Pingback: Travel Theme: White | rfljenksy – Practicing Simplicity

12. Madhu says:

Love the image of the Madonnas Jennifer! And the beautiful quotes.

13. Pingback: Travel theme: White | Simply Charming

14. Very nice – the peace sign is a fun touch!

15. Pingback: Travel Theme: White | mothergrogan