Doing It My Way – Kreativ Blogger Award
I always research the origins of blogging awards because I want to know the rules and I want to link back to the original creator. I was surprised to find that the Kreativ Blogger Award was created by Hulda in Norway in May 2008. Surprised because Hulda created this award the old-fashioned way, with paper and scissors. Now that’s being kreativ, go girl!
I found Hulda’s blog though Simon Food Favourites in a Google search, as he too was looking for the origins of this award. He explains in perfect detail his dislike for these chain-letter type blogging awards (I’d never thought of it that way – chain letters are rather annoying) and adds a different spin to the rules. Check out his link above. I like how he thinks, and he spells favoUrites with an U, must be a good man, eh!
Here are the rules for the Kreativ Blogger Award:
1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person who has nominated you for the award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.
Most importantly I want to thank Canadiantravelbugs’s Blog for the nomination. If you don’t know anything about the Canadiantravelbugs then I suggest you click their link to discover the adventures and observations of a married couple living and working in China. Thanks Guys!
I’ve just completed the first three rules, and now I’m going to change it up a bit. I am a Kreativ blogger after all.
7 Things My Sardinian Life Wants to Know From You – My Faithful Followers.
- What are your favourite type of posts on My Sardinian Life?
- What posts make you silently sigh “not again,” when viewed in your WordPress Reader or inbox?
- How can I improve my site? Theme, Layout, Widgets … etc.
- What do you want to see more/less of?
- How do you feel after visiting My Sardinian Life?
- Do you leave comments, likes, or share the posts you’ve read on My Sardinian Life?
- After blogging for two years and building up over 250 posts on Sardinia, what should be my next step?
That’s me being kreativ!
Oh, and I’m not forwarding this blogging award on, I’ve exhausted all my means with the blogs I regularly follow and who wants to be annoying?
What do you think?