Things just got a little brighter here at My Sardinian Life. I’ve been awarded with the Sunshine Award from AllThingsBoys. Thank you for the nod in my direction, it’s truly appreciated.
The Sunshine Award Rules:
- Include the award’s logo in your post.
- Answer 10 questions.
- Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers.
- Link your nominees to this post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
- Favourite Colour? Pink and Green.
- Favourite Animal? Cats.
- Favourite Number? 13.
- Favourite non-alcoholic drink? Grape Juice.
- Facebook or Twitter? They are both rather annoying … but Facebook.
- My Passion? Writing, running, and my family.
- Prefer getting or receiving gifts? Giving.
- Favourite pattern? Paisley.
- Favourite day of the week? Sunday.
- Favourite flower? Sunflower.
I won’t be passing The Sunshine Award on; as last week I was nominated for two other blogging awards and I have nominated pretty much all the blogs I now follow.
This pretty award I’m going to admire. Thank you again for the nomination.
Well after the cold and dreary days you have been having a Sunshine Award may have been just what the doctor ordered! Congrats!
Thank you! The sun has finally made her entrance and she’s warm and wonderful. They are calling for 30’s! 🙂 🙂
Congrats on the award, Jennifer!
Thanks Kathryn, I enjoyed your post today … then my husband seriously hurt himself which left me no time to comment.
Congratulations and thanks for not passing it on 🙂
Congratulations! You absolutely deserve all of them! And maybe some from the Sardinian authorities too 🙂
That would be super fantastic! Maybe a job …
Congratulations! This is well deserved, a recognition of your bright, cheerful and very informative insights into Sardinia. Am loving it and hope to see you there sometime!
Thank you, if you make it here be sure to look me up!
will look u up here anyway, there’s a difference?!!!
Congrats on the award!
Thank you kindly.
Grazie, I need to make a virtual shelf now! 🙂
You deserve all these awards 🙂