Lightening Strike x Four

Am now without a digital washing machine, digital camera, dvd player AND computer. This past friday, during the day, we had a severe surge and or lighting strike.

Back as soon as possible with posts about My Sardinian Life.

Keeping you, my readers, updated.

This entry was posted in Daily Life. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Lightening Strike x Four

1. Woman says:

GASPage!!! And this just before Christmas???? I am glad to hear that it was just electronics and not you or Mister Hubby that stopped working!!! Hope the electronic gods smile upon you!!!!

2. This happened to me as well and wreaked my PC, get anti-surge extension cables for all your equipment and it will save them being burnt out.

Oh dear – happened here once – didn’t notice it until the washing machine did NOT stop filling and flooded through to the toilet where I heard great screams issuing from The Daughter’s mouth…hehe
    It was worth it almost – just to hear The Daughter scream like that !! Oh dear – that sounds so unmotherly and twisted.

4. Margie says:

That is certainly an unhappy state of affairs! I’ve put most of my digital electronics on surge protectors, but that was only after a small surge gave me a warning that greater things could happen!

That is awful ! What are the odds

6. niasunset says:

I am sorry to hear this dear Jennifer, I hope it will be fine again soon. Happy New Year and Merry Christmas. Thank you, with my love, nia

7. So sorry to hear that Jennifer; hope you are back online soon.

8. Team Oyeniyi says:

Be back when you can! And buy a BIG surge protector!

Mother Nature can be a fickle bitch at times, right?