Snapshots: Layers of a Sardinian Sunrise

They say that the early bird catches the worm, and in this case I caught a beautiful Sardinian sunrise, layered with soft fluffy clouds.

Layers by Jennifer Avventura My Sardinian Life

This is my response to the Weekly Photo Challenge: Layers.

Are you an early bird?

© My Sardinian Life/Jennifer Avventura. All rights reserved 2010-2013. All pictures, unless otherwise stated, are property of My Sardinian Life. Do not use without written permission.

This entry was posted in Snapshots, Weekly Photo Challenge and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Snapshots: Layers of a Sardinian Sunrise

1. Anna says:

Well, now I am an early bird, bc Moscow’s winter sunrise is at 9am :)

2. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge / B4 Retouch: Layers (Liverpool Albert Dock) | What's (in) the picture?

3. I am today, will try not to be grumpy about it later :)

4. suej says:

Alas, I’m rarely an early. Bird these days, and miss the best light as a result!

5. Beautiful layers, Jennifer. :-)

6. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Layers | A mom's blog

7. Thank you so much for liking my “layers” post, otherwise I might never have found yours! My goodness if that isn’t a most gorgeous sunrise! Layers of beauty for the early riser!!

8. aj vosse says:

Yep… I’m an early bird… was reading your ‘Learn Italian’ takes at 7 this morning… there’s a ditty in the making… you’ll know about it soon! ;-)

9. Rosemarie Kleinberg says:

Absolutely breathtaking! Nothing beats the early morning! Thank you!

Gorgeous photo Jennifer!

11. Wow, these are some awesome colors! Great photo Jennifer!

12. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Guess These B&W Layers | Humbled Pie

13. Pingback: Layers of nature | Processing the life

14. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Layers (2) | Through the Eye of Bastet

15. Jeff Sinon says:

Beautiful sunrise, Jennifer. Do you get the same feeling I do, where I’m secretly laughing inside at all the people still home and asleep while a beautiful scene like this unfolds in the morning?