Travel Theme: A love stone from Sardinia

“Every block of stone has a statue inside it and it is the task of the sculptor to discover it.”
Michelangelo

Tinnari by Jennifer Avventura My Sardinian Life 2013 (15)

“I believe that one defines oneself by reinvention. To not be like your parents. To not be like your friends. To be yourself. To cut yourself out of stone.” Henry Rollins

This is my response to the weekly travel theme: stone.

© My Sardinian Life/Jennifer Avventura. All rights reserved 2010-2013. All pictures, unless otherwise stated, are property of My Sardinian Life. Do not use without written permission.

I’ve re-published this photo as I’m up to my ears with a little side project. I’ll be back in full blogging force by early next week.

Until next time …

Image | This entry was posted in Ailsa's Travel Theme, Beach - Mare, Photography & Challenges, Snapshots and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Travel Theme: A love stone from Sardinia

1. Fiver down the back of the sofa. Will that do?

2. love from this word press family :)

3. Al says:

In my single days, I thought I found love with the waitress in a pizzeria once. Turned out it was only heartburn.

4. Paul Corda says:

It’s more like in the unusual places…like the dentist office: falling in love with the beautiful girl who’s cleaning your teeth….until she gets hold of that pointing metal pick and started working on me.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. colonialist says:

How does sharing the back of an extremely small open car owned by a mutual friend on an excursion to a lake sound to you?

6. When travelling or far from home someone always comes along at the right time when you are lost or cannot understand the language. That seems to be a love of humanity.

Is this stone from the heart/love beach you posted?

7. How fun that stone is, Jenn! Hmmmmm, can’t think of an unusual place I found love recently, but my Sara gives me lots of love all the time. I’m blessed!

Hugs from Ecuador,
    Kathy

8. Rosemarie Kleinberg says:

Hi Jennifer

Ours was the meet at work, become best friends for years and then discover our love for one another! 35 years of knowing each other and 29 years of marriage! It is a blessing for both of us and our daughter! Have a wonderful day!

Love,
    The Sard/American

9. timethief says:

There’s no way I’m sharing on this topic. ;)

10. barbedwords says:

Hope you took the stone home with you!

Well, I fell in love with your work, Jennifer. Does that count?