- I studied Thai kick boxing, Jiu-Jitsu, karate, Jeet Kune Do and have a white belt in all four, watch out!
- I played soccer at the community level for 15 years, in Canada and England.
- I studied lyrical jazz for 15 years and loved it, till I broke my ankle (see #2.)
- My first job was delivering Sears catalogs; Christmastime sucked. My second job, I was a chambermaid, where everyday pretty much sucked. My third job was a waitress at a local sports bar which didn’t suck at all!
- I’m a professional waitress, who’s worked in Australia, England, Cayman Islands and Italy, and have over 20 years experience serving the public. Yikes!
- I can do the splits, both ways (see #1).
- I graduated from college with a diploma in Human Relations. My favourite class was Deviant Behaviour. I used my new diploma to sling beer at all hours of the night, then followed my spirit down the path of travel to the center of Australia.
- I have super-sonic hearing and can watch a program in Italian, listen to my friends rattle on in Gallurese and hear the kitten mew down the street and, understand everything.
- After 18 years I can see my natural blonde locks, and I don’t like it.
- I have natural curly hair?
I would like to give a special shout-out to Lisa from Bites for Babies who nominated My Sardinian Life for the Liebster Award. This marks the second Liebster Award for MSL. Thank you, Lisa. Please be sure to check out Lisa’s fabulous, yummy blog. She provides great recipes for children and adults alike.
And now, for the 11th thing you didn’t know about me: I don’t like chain letters or chain blog posts, but I truly appreciate the mentions and links from fellow bloggers. I won’t pass on this prestigious blogging award but I will place it on my mantle for all to see.
© My Sardinian Life/Jennifer Avventura. All rights reserved 2010-2013. All pictures, unless otherwise stated, are property of My Sardinian Life. Do not use without written permission.