Weekly Photo Challenge: Fresh

She’s fresh, exciting. She’s so exciting to me. She’s fresh, exciting. She’s so inviting to me, yeah.” – Kool & The Gang

Fresh bird-prints on an early morning beach run.

Fresh by Jennifer Avventura My Sardinian Life 2013Some of my favourite fresh vegetables from the farmers market.

Fresh by Jennifer Avventura My Sardinian Life 2013Fresh mushrooms picked by yours truly in the Sardinian mountains.

Jennifer AvventuraFresh chemtrails in the Sardinian sky … sigh.

Fresh by Jennifer Avventura My Sardinian Life 2013

This was my response to the Weekly Photo Challenge: Fresh. Click the link to see more fresh photos from all over the world.

Gallery | This entry was posted in Weekly Photo Challenge and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Weekly Photo Challenge: Fresh

1. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Fresh (Poppies) | What's (in) the picture?

Love the fresh mushrooms! Mmmmm….

• Lilly says:

Every year someone dies in Italy because they picked the wrong mushrooms,(sometimes entire families!) that makes me too scared to try them during my visits….

3. Pingback: Weekly photo challenge: Fresh! | Between Land and Sky

4. Colline says:

Those mushrooms look interesting.

5. Rosemarie says:

Mushrooms are quite large, are they all safe to consume!!!!

The Sard/American,

6. Christine says:

Grazie!! I’m so glad someone else in Italy is aware of the chemtrails. What’s not as apparent are the “cumulus” clouds that rise so high in the sky, are heavier on top than on the bottom… and spread into a white film, just like the trails… only more deeply and broadly… and can bring rain… or just wind and noise.

those mushrooms look amazing Jennifer. Lucky you to find them. So what did you make with all that delicious fresh food ?

8. Wonderful series. Love the quote and the footprints best of all.

9. Love the pic of the mushrooms – so cute! I almost did fresh fruit and veggies too, but after my trip to Ottawa I am gathering things to post on fresh Montreal Bagels… hot out of the oven. YUM.

10. adinparadise says:

Wonderful fresh pics for the challenge. I love the fresh bird prints. :)