The local side of it – Li Feruli, Sardinia, Italy

I’ve written about this stunning stretch of beach many, many times before and yesterday, for the first time in 6 months, I finally got to relive its natural beauty. Li Feruli was left off the list of top beaches in Sardinia that was circulating the social media scene and I’m grateful as I want to keep this gem all to myself.

Image

There was hardly a soul around (with the exception of a pair of nudist) as we made our way to ‘our‘ spot. The cool breeze mixed with the salt air and I reminded myself that I have returned to heaven.

And now, I’d like to remind you, the naked tourist. This stretch of sand is not a designated nudist beach. Personally, I have zero problem if you decide to strip down to your birthday suit but the local authorities may see differently.

If you’d like to get naked in Italy here is a wonderful link with designated nude beaches.

It’s good to be home! It’s good to set foot on Li Feruli, again and again!

What’s the first thing you do after returning from abroad?

This entry was posted in Beach - Mare, Daily Life and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to The local side of it – Li Feruli, Sardinia, Italy

1. After petting my cats, the first thing I do is go to the open market on Via Cesare Balbo and fill my basket with fruit and vegetables.

When I get back to Australia I head for the market and buy some Tasmanian ocean trout for my first meal at home.

3. restlessjo says:

Stroll into town to check out what’s changed and have a coffee by the river. :)

4. Lilly says:

Say hello to my pets,open the fridge,check what`s new in the garden and what has died,after that I go to bed and sulk for a while thinking how miserable I feel because the holiday is over,sometimes I shed a couple of tears then I sleep my sadness off (sometimes for 20 hours) After all of that I am ok

I needed this today, Jennifer.
    Thanks for being you.

6. Colonialist says:

I get irritated at having to wear anything when swimming, but I find somewhere secluded. Being in the company of other people in the altogether has no appeal.
    After returning, I go to the beach! :)

7. Diane C says:

I throw myself onto my bed, grateful to be home and grateful to have travelled.

8. I always head to Tim Hortons for a coffee (the instant packets just don’t cut it here… China is not a coffee place. There is reason why there is a saying ‘all the tea in China!’) Then I head to Swiss Chalet :)
    When I head back to China, home for now, I can’t wait to see Willow and then take a walk and see what has changed in the neighbourhood. Things close down, renovate and reopen so fast it is hard to keep track sometimes. I just hope my favourite places are still there.