Travel theme: Beaches of North West Sardinia

It’s been awhile since I’ve posted something on My Sardinian Life and when I saw Ailsa’s theme this week I knew I just had to post some of my favourite beaches in North Sardinia.

(Click on any header name to read a more complete profile of these beaches, plus more photos!)

Li Feruli

Li Feruli by Jennifer Avventura 2012 (13)

Isola Rossa

Jennifer Avventura 2012 (8)

La Marinedda

La Marinedda by Jennifer Avventura 2012 (4)

Tinnari

Jennifer Avventura (5)

I hope you’ve enjoyed the photo montage of my favourite beaches in The Gallura. If you want to see more fabulous beaches from around the world, or even sign up and add your own then check out Ailsa’s Travel Theme at Where’s My Backpack.

Have you been anyone of these stunning beaches in Sardinia?

This entry was posted in Ailsa's Travel Theme, Beach - Mare, Photography & Challenges and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Travel theme: Beaches of North West Sardinia

1. Pingback: 5 beaches in Sardinia amongst the 10 best ones in Italy according to Tripadvisor. | Villa Nuraghe in Sardinia

2. cocoaupnorth says:

Yes, this is what I’m talking about – beautiful photos:-)

3. Chris says:

I can feel the water tickling my toes, and smell the fresh sea air

4. Rosemarie says:

Jennifer
    When we were in Sardegna, my family took us to the beaches, amazingly beautiful, just like my father described to me many years ago in Connecticut! These are breathtaking! Have a beautiful day!

The Sard/American,

5. che bello !!! ci saro tra poco per 15 giorni di scoperta della Sardegna col scooter. Questo post mi aiutera a scegliere il mio itineraro tra questa bella isola. Ti ringrazio per questo blog che ci da informazione molto interessante a proposito della sardegna.
    Un francese inamoratto dell’Italia…

6. Karen says:

Going to post some of my beach photos from east Sardinia…….wonder if between us all we can circumnavigate the whole island:)

7. Pingback: Weekly Travel Theme: Beaches | unexpectedincommonhours

8. I have beach envy!

Sorry to be so out of the loop recently. But, Sara and I have arrived safely in Ecuador, and I’m trying to get back into the routine of blogging. Hope you’re doing well.

Hugs,
    Kathy

Gorgeous shots, Jennifer!
    Thanks for the virtual getaway.

10. westiedad says:

Wow, beautiful photos. Great advice on your lessons page too!

11. William says:

Of course Sardinia is a beautiful island in the Mediterranean region. Visit is already very well but it is not enough. Reside there is something more better. Many villas for sale sardinia are waiting for its new owners.